UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosarian Order of Knights

John McGail

Sorceror
Sosarian Order of Knights

Who's all with me to ress my old SOK guild? I haven't played UO in about a year...anyone with me?

Or the Legendary Paladins of Sosaria??

Link to both their websites from ages ago

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=253951&TabID=2134778 SOK

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=307857&TabID=2580602 LPoS

I can commit roughly 2 hours a day, roughly around 8:00pm EST (GMT -5), except on Tuesday nights (play hockey)...would be looking for some good helpers with leadership abilities.

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: Sosarian Order of Knights

At this point, I'd be leaning towards the Paladins, I haven't been able to find a house close to a town yet so I bought one in lala land...therefore travelling to the stone would be difficult without recall/gate.

John McGail

Sorceror

Small update :
I've been brainstorming all day and all night last night and came up with this.

I'm going to create a whole new guild, however, it will be based off LPS with a small twist.
We will be a 'religious fanatical group'

There will be some changes from LPS, such as:
2 Character Classes; Priests and Paladins.
Priests and clergy will be responsible for chosing wars, which guild to fight, when to fight, where to fight, and the Paladins will be in charge of leading the assault.
ie : If the clergy feels a certain dungeon needs to be cleansed, they'll inform the Paladins and plan an assault.

Priests/clergy will also be responsible for preaching our religion to others and to the guild.
They'll be able to cast more spells (beneficial and offensive) than Paladins, and Priests can control the degree of 'holy fire' they wield.
They will also be responsible for healing/buffing the guild during combat and minor assaults.

Those are some simple examples while I work on the site, and tweak things from LPS/SOK to fit our needs.

Having said that, I am looking for those individuals who would be interested in leading such a guild, becoming officers and heads of the clergy. Once we get the core leadership together and discuss/expand on ideas to further improve the guild we can start recruiting non officers and casual players. If interested send me a PM, AIM or MSN me. The first 5 or so people that express interest in becoming officers will be put on a trial basis to assess your abilities. SOK/LPS veterans will be able to forego this trial basis if interested.

I'm also taking guild name suggestions so feel free to toss your 2 cents in!

I am currently editing the LPS website to reflect the new guild, so keep your eyes on that URL for updates!
http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=307857&TabID=2580602

Please note, I will be on vacation Feb 7 to the 12th so hopefully I can get the site up and running before then!

John McGail

Sorceror

Guild Name Ideas

So far, from what people have suggested we have :

- Warriors of Light

- Zealots of Virtue

- Zealots of Drolach (Our Deity would be Drolach)

- Bredins' Protectors (Bredin is what we call Sosaria)

- Storm Riders

All great names, personally I'm leaning toward Warriors of Light. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and continued support while we work to get this rolling! I'll start a poll and we can take it from there. In the meantime, work is being done on the website so stay tuned.

John McGail

Sorceror

As of right now, here's the Core Leadership requirements I need help filling
1- Paladin Grand Cross - Guild master - FILLED by me!
2- Someone highly devoted to RPing a high ranking religious official (rank still being determined)
3- High ranking Paladin officer (read up on the class)
4- A junior knight or paladin officer x 2

The first 7 or 8 people who express interest will be given the rank of Commander Cadet and undergo some training and ability assessments. I have already received a couple requests, so don't let this opportunity pass you by!
PM me or AIM martyodoyle or MSN johnuoATlive.com

Been updating/editing the website, tomorrow hopefully I'll have both set of Ranks finished early in the morning. Keep checking back frequently!

This seems extremely similar to the RP Rebirthed Good aligned guild; the house of ascension.
It is a guild of priests/paladins following the 8 virtues following the avatar.
The House of the Ascension - Home
Just curious what is going on, only because if there are two good aligned guilds that are nearly identical recruiting at once there will undeniably be conflict or competition.
We should mingle and talk about this, I just want to smooth things out for the better of both guilds. my aim is XLeftBehind2X

X_LeftBehind_X;2025716 said:
This seems extremely similar to the RP Rebirthed Good aligned guild; the house of ascension.
It is a guild of priests/paladins following the 8 virtues following the avatar.
The House of the Ascension - Home
Just curious what is going on, only because if there are two good aligned guilds that are nearly identical recruiting at once there will undeniably be conflict or competition.
We should mingle and talk about this, I just want to smooth things out for the better of both guilds. my aim is XLeftBehind2X

Always loved recruitment threads in other users recruitment threads! Woot!...

Whats up Marty! Best of luck to you! I won't lie I kind of miss UO....

Herc.

Kingllama

Knight

plague_spores;2025817 said:
Always loved recruitment threads in other users recruitment threads! Woot!...

Whats up Marty! Best of luck to you! I won't lie I kind of miss UO....

Herc.

Herc thats splittah why you being a butt he's trying to revive rp.

I have much respect for the guy and what hes doing... just no respect for trolls who say there shouldnt be two good guilds cause they already have one....

thats like saying that there shouldnt have been the undead and TCD.

Besides I have to play my role ;)

plague_spores;2026555 said:
I have much respect for the guy and what hes doing... just no respect for trolls who say there shouldnt be two good guilds cause they already have one....

thats like saying that there shouldnt have been the undead and TCD.

Besides I have to play my role ;)

Hehe be fair with the man, he didn't say marty's guild shouldn't exist because he is creating a similar one.

Vas Griffith;2026593 said:
Hehe be fair with the man, he didn't say marty's guild shouldn't exist because he is creating a similar one.

True true... I apologize to the guy. Must be cranky... been in slumber without feeding for a long time....