UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosarian Order of Knights

Telemachus

Sorceror
Re: Sosarian Order of Knights

pfft i dout the two of your recruting would cause conflicts, I would just log on and keel all who try n mess with my canuk buddy lol,

I'm thinking a comeback Mr. Marty I work for Ford :p lol let me know when your back from vaction

John McGail

Sorceror

woah you go away for a week and things start going nutso!
Well I'm glad to see a lot of my old friends still hangin' around at least!
Do I sense a comeback from everyone who's been awol?

And don't worry about causing a conflict, both guilds will be very VERY different. We're religious fanatics and will result in some good RP and PvP scenarios.

I'm aiming to launch the guild Monday Feb 15th, I may be busy tonight with my son and tomorrow's V day (prob be around though lol!)

Hope to see some of you old hosers in game soon!

Telemachus

Sorceror

well then buddy, I work tomorrow from 9-5 and the hr half drive I have to get back home so I should be on around 7ish est, and we can chit chat for a bit, monday I have to go home and do the fiance thing so my time will be limited but can still make an appearance, tues/wednesday the truck is in the shop so I will be on all day

John McGail

Sorceror

Sounds good Tele, I won't be on Tuesday, play hockey that day but the rest of the week is clear for me. Who knows, I may hop on tomorrow night, dunno.
Cya soon!

Anyone else ready to join?!

I might be up for this... I used to be in the Elven Order for the longest time my name was Kellindil Elessedil ... good to see some familiar faces still lurking around

John McGail

Sorceror

Hey Zeph, you had a char in SoK too I believe. Always nice seeing old friends, and seems like we'll have quite a good start with veteran support. Hit me up when you get a chance or throw your AIM/MSN in my direction and I'll contact you!

Take care old friend!

I can't wait to get a semi large group going, in our awesome uniforms lol, walking through Brit a la Monty Python and the Holy Grail, smackin' our heads with books! It's gonna rock ;)

Eric Kosten

Wanderer

Lord Shaurcal has passed word on to his horde to rid the lands of this new paladin resurgence and deliver there souls to his feet, i have dispatched a war invitation by hell cat to your guildstone...accept and may your travel through the abyss be swift...decline and admit fealty by cowardliness to Lord Shaurcal you air breathing disgusting creatures.

-Straithion

Eric Kosten;2030666 said:
Lord Shaurcal has passed word on to his horde to rid the lands of this new paladin resurgence and deliver there souls to his feet, i have dispatched a war invitation by hell cat to your guildstone...accept and may your travel through the abyss be swift...decline and admit fealty by cowardliness to Lord Shaurcal you air breathing disgusting creatures.

-Straithion

OOoooo marty a war invite.... already..... oooooooOOoo I might def have to find time to play...

or TcD can make an appearance and feed off of all of your bodies while seducing your women!

mwahahaha

Hubert Robinson;2031010 said:
You'd best find time to play Herc. ZoT is the new sliced bread.

Not sure yet. Might run some lil events now and then and perhaps some pvp training for rpers. But that might be about it.

plague_spores;2030866 said:
OOoooo marty a war invite.... already..... oooooooOOoo I might def have to find time to play...

or TcD can make an appearance and feed off of all of your bodies while seducing your women!

mwahahaha

Better leave the seducing up to AJ and I, lol you got no tact at all when it comes to that!

Vas Griffith;2031303 said:
Better leave the seducing up to AJ and I, lol you got no tact at all when it comes to that!

I say my methods are seduction .... you say its violent rape.... Heracles still gets more virgin blood then ol' redguard.

plague_spores;2031366 said:
I say my methods are seduction .... you say its violent rape.... Heracles still gets more virgin blood then ol' redguard.

It's too bad all the familiar's call you ol' shrivel dick when you aren't around. Must be using your methods of seduction on them too.

Vas Griffith;2031535 said:
It's too bad all the familiar's call you ol' shrivel dick when you aren't around. Must be using your methods of seduction on them too.

bah... you are just jealous!