UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosaria's Shades

Caz

Knight
Sosaria's Shades

The Shades are a cult that worships the material riches and pleasures of this world. They also believe in individual freedom and self-fulfillment, thus loathing the parasitic nobility that oppresses the lower classes of Sosaria. The Shades organize themselves in a highly mobile hierarchy, and its ultimate objective is to release the land from its royal bonds.

Last edited:
Re: Sosaria's Shades

If you peeps think you can handle the rum being poured down your throat, come try out for the Pirate Branch of Shades with good ol' Commodore Myrien. :p I'll be around

StUnGuN

Wanderer

aim is billabongd00d

im interested in a couple different fields of the guild and rping

Phyrex

Page

Crimsondragon55;1426816 said:
If you peeps think you can handle the rum being poured down your throat, come try out for the Pirate Branch of Shades with good ol' Commodore Myrien. :p I'll be around

Ah, so you're the one responsible of pouring down Run in Samatha Feather's throath!

godmathias

Wanderer

hey im really interested in joining.. I applied on your guys website today.. my AIM is: the callous 0 and my msn is [email protected].

thanks guys really looking forward to hearing from yas

Stonecross

Wanderer

Remember folks, we'll welcome crafters as well as warriors. In fact almost any template can be accomodated. As a neutral chaotic guild we're all about personal freedom.

Caz

Knight

Those interested should be reminded that filling out the application form hastens the joining process tenfold...

Jaride

Wanderer

Application Form:

* Jaride
* I've been searching for a mature, RP evil guild for sometime and finally found one.
* Gamed for 3+ years with Xyon Core, one of the largest Rebel Guilds in SWG, helped organize in game raids and did light RP.
* Wealth-seeker (Pirate/Assassin. Basically he'll do anything for a few coins)
* Born as a bastard child between a wealthy noble and a maid, Jaride has no real last name. He was quiet as a child, always eyeing the obviously expensive things his mother cleaned and polished day in and day out. At the age of 12 he did something life defining; he stole a jeweled goblet from his mother's master. He was quickly discovered and his mother was forced to send him away to be with her brother, a merchant mariner.

Edit: AIM=ARuthlessChicken

Aryvex

Wanderer

* Name of character - Archduke
* Age (irl) - 20
* Why you wish to join us - I have been searching for meaning on UOG, and I personally believe I will find it via roleplaying with dedicated people.
* Previous Guilds/RP Experience. - I was a barkeeper for a hunting guild on OSI Chessy, I stood behind that counter for a good 2 years.
* Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) - Archduke is a swordmage who has an obessesive love with pirating.
* A brief background of your character - Archduke was born to a family of nobles and was raised in a tall castle above the sea. At the age of 12 he was kidnapped by pirates and brought out to sea. He actually grew to love his kidnappers and remained with them by his own will and eventually rising to become first mate. After a tragic storm hit, his entire crew was sunk by a massive cyclone, leaving him clinging to life at Brittany Bay. Since then, he has searched for a meaning in life.