UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosaria's Shades

csprance

Wanderer
Re: Sosaria's Shades

Hiya all,
Been playing Uo for a while now on this shard great game anyways I'm somewhat new to roleplaying but get the gist of it anways and love to roleplay. heres my app
Name of character : Crimmsonn
Age 22
Why you wish to join us: Find a group of roleplayers to enhance my day to day gaming
Previous Guilds/RP Experience. Just roleplaying in game so far and on anarchy online for a little bit.
Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) Thief
A brief background of your character :
Crimmson Underdark
Race:Mirdain
Skin Color:Somewhat Tan
Height 6'1"
Weight:187
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color: Green
Description: Crimmsonn Is a somewhat tall person, although tall his figure shows that he is indeed extremely quick. His legs show that he is a very fast runner and his eyes show that he is used to being in dark areas. The most obvious feature of all are his hands, they seem hardened yet at the same time pampered, and able to perform task very delicatley while still being able to fight and hit extremely hard. Crimmsonn lives his life as a thief although not taking from the extremely poot everyone he encounters is indeed a mark to what extent it all depends.

[Feedback on that later on would be really appreciated.]

Also I've traveled up to the guild house and check out everything, even had a few drinks with the barkeep. Never seem to catch anyone awake there. Will be awaiting a reply. Thanks

email/msn
[email protected]

* Name of character-Slappy McHappy
* Age (15)
* Why you wish to join us- Because I love to Rp and love to run on foot
* Previous Guilds/RP Experience- none really but have watched people
* Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) warrior/thief
* A brief background of your character

God made him For one reason to steal and be able to defend him self he runs around everywhere on foot he loves to fight for the loot he has stolen!

Ive Also had a few drink at the barkeep with seeing no one

GreyMacabre

Wanderer

* Name of character Grey Macabre
* Age (irl) 23
* Why you wish to join us: Looking to roleplay something off the beaten trail
* Previous Guilds/RP Experience. Zombie Hordes on Catskills, Shadowclan on Shadowbane, City of Heroes had a RP character but found no RPers.
* Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) Lumberjack
* A brief background of your character: Every day Grey would walk through the center of town to drop off his lumber. He was a reclusive and odd man, but the locals accepted him as harmless. One day a new dame caught his eye, every day he would pass her, he would smile and nod, and she would return the gesture. To his mind this signifyed their eternal love. It was the happiest time of his life. The small social exchange every morning as they passed was all this odd man needed to fulfill his love. For months he was happier then at any point in his life, until the infamous day came.

It was the worst day every year, tax day. The money was his and did not belong to any other. Every year he was thuggishly robbed by a despotic regime. He made his way into town, chicken scratched records crumpled in his hands. He did not pass his love on the trail, exasperatingly despair.

Once in town he came upon the collectors office. He saw his loves horse tied to the post outside. "Good" he thought to himself, the presence of his love calmed him on this hideous day. Relaxed he entered the office. Once inside he froze in his tracks, sitting behind the tax collectors desk was his love.

Her betrayal fueled his once calmed raged. Screaming he charged her desk waving a hatchet he had in his belt. It slammed down on his lovers hand severing it in two. A few other men Jumped him and wrestled him to the ground. He swung his hatchet once more landing a blow in an assaulter's rib. He kicked himself to his feet and darted out the door and to his shack deep in the woods.

From his shack he fled . He knew a raged angry mob would soon be tromping through the forest after him. He fled deep into the woods, declaring a personal war on the government that had stolen both his gold and his love. He was not going accept the evil regime and their rules any longer. All laws for him on that point forward became void.

forgot almost
aim cardealership69
ICQ 68136006

csprance

Wanderer

I really like that one. Thats the most original sotry I've ever heard on why someone would become the way they are. usually there family was killed and their pissed I reall ylike that one props man.

SlappyMcHappy;1509680 said:
* Name of character-Slappy McHappy
* Age (15)
* Why you wish to join us- Because I love to Rp and love to run on foot
* Previous Guilds/RP Experience- none really but have watched people
* Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) warrior/thief
* A brief background of your character

God made him For one reason to steal and be able to defend him self he runs around everywhere on foot he loves to fight for the loot he has stolen!

Ive Also had a few drink at the barkeep with seeing no one
The name isn't very RP and that description isn't very good. But, whaever, it's up to Caz.

schismdream

Sorceror

Application Form:

* Name of character: Trillion aka Trill (Female)

* Age (irl) : 21

* Why you wish to join us : Your the only guild who seems remotely serious about pirating.

* Previous Guilds/RP Experience. : orcs

* Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) : T-hunter Archer

* A brief background of your character: A dock hand to her father, she's always had a thirst for adventure. Hieress to her daddy's boat, and a novice fisher, she studied cartography and map making. The only thing more accurate than her directions is her aim.

AIM: Schismdream

michaeld733

Wanderer
Jen's App.

Application Form:

* Name of character: Jens (Male)

* Age (irl) : 16

* Why you wish to join us : honestly, i'm joining because i wish to help out new people. i find joy in making others achieve their ingame goals and such. i am somewhat wealthy and can contribute to the new players and help build them into veterans; love watching them grow. i also wish to join because i just need a solid guild to cling with in general.

* Previous Guilds/RP Experience. : i RP'ed in other video games but not on UO yet.

* Class (Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc) : 7x GM Crafter- Blacksmithy, Tailoring, Tinkering, Cooking, Carpentry, Mining and Lumberjacking. Sorry no fletching :(.

* A brief background of your character: Jens started out as a mediocre crafter, often ridiculed by the citizens of Britain for looking so "noob"-like. Usually, this discourages the average person but to me, it was only motivation to become better. Tired of being called a "noob/nub/newb", Jens spent more time on his tradeskills than socializing and wasn't just a good crafter, but an exceptional crafter. He began crafting weapons with magical properties and armor whose sword could not pierce.
Thus, a grandmaster merchant was born. Bent on helping those who are new and in need and smiting those who make fun of the new and even kill them.

P.S. Jens has a thirst to kill the Cove savages, Dark Sea Pirates and Orcs.

AIM: michaeld733

GreyMacabre

Wanderer

Sat in the house, PMed people, IMed people, posted here and still aint getting a response?

Whats the best way to get in contact with you guys.

Big Chilln

Wanderer

* Ol Chum Bucket
* Age 26
* Why you wish to join us: new friends and good times!
* Previous Guilds/RP Experience.not much UO RP exp, played dnd for years, i know what's up.
* Class: Pirate! swordsmen, archer, hiding healer!
* A brief background of your character: Ol Chum Buckets real name has been lost to the salty winds of the sea. His mother died when he was but a child and he was raised until the age of 13 by his Marksmen survivalist father. One day on a trip through the woods they were attacked and Chums father distracted the orcs long enough for him to escape. He managed to find his way to Vesper where he became a deckhand for the first ship that would take him. Although his skills were strong enough to raise him to rank of Captain, his love of Rum and (although not an evil man) random acts of thievery (again the Rum) have lead him to be only a common sailor. Even in his old age he retains most of his skills he learned in his life and can be a strong compliment to any ship. He'll be hanging around cities and the guild houses looking for a chance to join up.

aim: iroxxorjoo666