UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosaria's Shades

Exemplar

Wanderer
Re: Sosaria's Shades

i play UO...not really, but yea SSG(unless changed name) are a great group of people to RP with, just trolling forums for the first time in like 6months and putting in a good word.

Acelanyth

Wanderer

Character: Mahtan
Why?: Need a good guild for my thief and love RPing
Guild/RPing Experience: New to RPing in UO (although I've played off and on pretty much since it came out), but been playing DnD for years
Class: Thief
Background: Mahtan was born and raised in Buccaneers Den as a thief. His father raised him on his own and taught him all he knew, but Mahtan always wanted something better. He took up boxing and found that he had potential... he was GOOD.

After only 1 year he was invited to partake in a championship match, the winner would become an honorary member of the britannia elite, living their lives in the lap of luxury. Unfortunately fate has a habit of getting in the way of things.

The day of his match, hes ready to go, just about to step into the ring... thats when Lord British's elite guards show up. Dramt, Mahtan's father, had been arrested after trying to steal the royal crown. He'll be imprisoned until his son can come up with the bail, well over anything he could dream of ever making. "Well great, guess now I've got a good reason to win this match at least..." Well, like I said before, fate is cruel...

The nobility certainly can't have the son of a known thief in their midst now can they? Mahtan was disqualified from the match, and, having nowhere else to turn, sought out the local thieves guild and joined up... The rich will rue the day they turned down Mahtan...

...You can never escape your past...

MSN:[email protected]

squeeks

Wanderer

Hello, I am VERY interested in joining Sosaria Shades. If you could please AIM me at xSpo0kie, I would very much so appreciate it and gladly answer the following information above and any further questions to get you more acquainted. Thankyou. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kerrs

Wanderer

Caz I'de love to join your pirate guild, im kinda new to hybrid, but i've been rping on chessy osi for 2 years now. Lemme know if this pirate guild is still happening

Joar93

Sorceror

I live in the Netherlands, so my timezone would be +1 GMT. It's here 6 hours later than in New York. And yes I have MSN, but I'd prefer Google talk.

Kerrs

Wanderer

i live in NYC so im eastern time zone, i usually only use icq or aim: mercury asyd

Suriv

Sorceror

Do Sosaria's Shades actually pirate, or just RP as pirates? This sounds intriguing.