UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SPAWN Chalanges You All Mortals!

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer
SPAWN Chalanges You All Mortals!

I'm Leader of guild "Shadow Of Death" [|S|] chalange you to accept my guild war invitation, declineing is not accepted.We can make fair rules if you needed to not get killed your crafters or what ever you need.Anyone who accepts my chalange post here your guild name and express your pinskin oppinion and questions.

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror
Re: SPAWN Chalanges You All Mortals!

Please send it to Cariocas Ftw (Ca.F)
altho its a one man only guild and im red, i would love not to be worried about waiting you guys flag first

peace

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

I'm only the One in my guild.oh and one more thing i sent invitation but not war but aliance Dead Meat it will be much more better cause guild war has timer which sucks

FroSPAWNzeN;481785 said:
I'm only the One in my guild.oh and one more thing i sent invitation but not war but aliance Dead Meat it will be much more better cause guild war has timer which sucks

Not good.

Area spells, and various other attacks won't work.

Tempest

Knight

Actually I`ll make one so that only one of my chars is only in it. So send it to Team Enemy Down. [C9]

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror

So we all be o the same alliance killing each other? lol

please, ally your red chars or i wont be able to show at the party ;/

Tempest

Knight

CrovaX-demise;481941 said:
So we all be o the same alliance killing each other? lol

please, ally your red chars or i wont be able to show at the party ;/

Nah I sent him the war invite. I can send you a war too if you want. Or just send me it so you can flag me wherever I am...

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

the war preposals been sent to Huge Zerg alliance its Leader is The Zen Brotherhood. and to Team Enemy Down C9
and alliance changed to war with Cariocas ftw.

FroSPAWNzeN;481704 said:
I'm Leader of guild "Shadow Of Death" [|S|] chalange you to accept my guild war invitation, declineing is not accepted.We can make fair rules if you needed to not get killed your crafters or what ever you need.Anyone who accepts my chalange post here your guild name and express your pinskin oppinion and questions.

noobing nooblet

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

eat dog balls NAB, "reason: who cares" ROFL i care? what reason what u edited? and dont post on my topic with out no reason!

FroSPAWNzeN;482084 said:
the war preposals been sent to Huge Zerg alliance its Leader is The Zen Brotherhood. and to Team Enemy Down C9
and alliance changed to war with Cariocas ftw.

I look forward to depositing moneys from your bank to mine

In about a month, that is