UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SPAWN Chalanges You All Mortals!

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer
Re: SPAWN Chalanges You All Mortals!

Scourge! will devour you all!!! just accept guild war or declare it to me! Its a pitty that such guilds like USA or GunZ ,-+ or Zen. are afraid one creature, like me....fools, there is no way to run, there is no place to hide, i'm your Doom!

Blacula

Knight

FroSPAWNzeN;482843 said:
Scourge! will devour you all!!! just accept guild war or declare it to me! Its a pitty that such guilds like USA or GunZ ,-+ or Zen. are afraid one creature, like me....fools, there is no way to run, there is no place to hide, i'm your Doom!

I'm pretty bad at this game, my ping has always sucked, and I stopped playing here, but I'll STILL KILL YOU without logging in.

Thank you.

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

LESS TALKS MORE WORKS! war proposals been sent to Zen, -+ and USA and none of them dont accept war. anyone else wanna war too?

Blacula

Knight

Edit: I'll still kill you..... if you ever run out of smoke bombs and darts, that is all.

Lucifall

Knight

FroSPAWNzeN;482843 said:

Warcraft addict much?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Wasn't this guy a random archer who sat at brit gate, casting eo+ armor ignore all the time a while back?

FroSPAWNzeN;482885 said:
LESS TALKS MORE WORKS! war proposals been sent to Zen, -+ and USA and none of them dont accept war. anyone else wanna war too?

'Cause I'm guild leader and haven't been on

gugutz

Knight

Send one to Fellucans [Fell] too.
im the only one in my guild, but its all good.