UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Status of UOStream?

deathviper

Sorceror
Thank you for the quick response. I'm sorry, I meant the web page not the program. For some reason http://www.uosteam.com gives me a 404 error msg. and I can't get through via the in game script library either.

Any thoughts?

http://uosteam.com/index.php/

Your not the only one, it's been down for a couple days..

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

el pepino

Sorceror
I've also heard there are security issues with UOsteam redirecting your account info somewhere and accounts being hacked. Just rumors but I'd just use Razor.

Project Closure

April 21th, 2014:
Hey guys, we are sorry to announce that this project has been discontinued!
Unfortunatelly we don't have the time and will to continue maintaining that hobby, reason why both developers agreed that the best thing to do is to terminate this project.
Our latest version 1.0.5 is considered stable (and includes the documentation pdf file) but there will be no further updates and for that reason we don't recommend using this.

Thanks for your support!

LOL

el pepino

Sorceror
pls do il hack the shit out of it.

People already have... What most people don't seem to realize is UOsteam is just a Combo of broken Razor Code and EasyUO. There have been people using mis-mashed versions of it for years.
Kraz just finally took all the pieces and put them into a nice looking little platform format and gave it a name. It is nothing new or creative and is just all worst parts of many programs in one.
It also has easier back doors than Razor does making it easy to hack and modify and tie other programs into (including key loggers) that can compromise your account information.

So when someone just offers up a link to UOsteam be weary... It could be from anywhere.

Lucifall

Knight
People already have... What most people don't seem to realize is UOsteam is just a Combo of broken Razor Code and EasyUO. There have been people using mis-mashed versions of it for years.
Kraz just finally took all the pieces and put them into a nice looking little platform format and gave it a name. It is nothing new or creative and is just all worst parts of many programs in one.
It also has easier back doors than Razor does making it easy to hack and modify and tie other programs into (including key loggers) that can compromise your account information.

So when someone just offers up a link to UOsteam be weary... It could be from anywhere.

You never cease to surprise me with bullshit.

Steam was coded from scratch using a language different from both Razor and EUO.