UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Status of UOStream?

el pepino

Sorceror
Eh, hard to rip myself away from DayZ to come play this.... But I'm sure we will get bored and come back as per usual. Most of us are working alot, and I just had my 2nd son all but 7 days ago. So more or less busy being a new dad again and working my ass off. We'll be back at some point when the planets align and make it so.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Eh, hard to rip myself away from DayZ to come play this.... But I'm sure we will get bored and come back as per usual. Most of us are working alot, and I just had my 2nd son all but 7 days ago. So more or less busy being a new dad again and working my ass off. We'll be back at some point when the planets align and make it so.

Congratulations.
Is alimony you pay to the mother high? Or in America the government helps supporting single mothers?

el pepino

Sorceror
Congratulations.
Is alimony you pay to the mother high? Or in America the government helps supporting single mothers?

Um, in Poland do you have to pay alimony to the goats you breed with? Or do you not respect and take care of your woman folk like we do here in the States? :cool:

Alvin's Wedding Photo's:
Alvins wedding photo.jpg