UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop to tell a lie

Nesurit

Sorceror

@Pat McGroin @kookiemonsta @tech. @Project 7 etc ...trolls

Stop to tell a lie

Yesterday 4v4 2 times fight

2:0 won

my friend saying:

Don't waste precious time talking to him. He's not worth it.

so i stop to troll here

Keep Going that

BOWWOW!

P.S This guys were so easy without wand macro lol

and please stop to use cheat cleint

Thank You

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love how he claims 4v4 with 6 obvious bars on screen.

First fight:

Brings 6 people with Ms precasted to fight 4 people..

2nd fight:

We split dumps and he dies then I die shortly after [he has an alt logged in at del pond so he comes right back and is back in the fight]

Our 3 kill another one of you.

He then comes back on an alt bola tamer..

So basically every time we kill one of them they have another character logged in ready to keep fighting as we have no mana from killing their other characters..

GG bro.

@Pat McGroin @kookiemonsta @tech. @Project 7 etc ...trolls

Stop to tell a lie

Yesterday 4v4 2 times fight

2:0 won

my friend saying:

Don't waste precious time talking to him. He's not worth it.

so i stop to troll here

Keep Going that

BOWWOW!

Thank You
yeah they suck ass without weaken wand macro, it's fucking funny as shit. rekt. SM shittin on em lolololol

I love how he claims 4v4 with 6 obvious bars on screen.

First fight:

Brings 6 people with Ms precasted to fight 4 people..

2nd fight:

We split dumps and he dies then I die shortly after [he has an alt logged in at del pond so he comes right back and is back in the fight]

Our 3 kill another one of you.

He then comes back on an alt bola tamer..

So basically every time we kill one of them they have another character logged in ready to keep fighting as we have no mana from killing their other characters..

GG bro.
as if you don't have alts logged on.........please save you're bullshit..for once.

as if you don't have alts logged on.........please save you're bullshit..for once.
When does anyone in our group have alts logged in? We don't need alts especially against you and your group lol. People who log in alts are pussies who are expecting to lose. If you go into any fight expecting to die then chances are you are going to.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
rofl, you have 6 teammate bars and I don't think I ever see more than 3 of us. SOme of those ss theres like 5 of you and 1 of us lol. You're good.

tech.

Sorceror
yeah you guys gayed us, ganking, 10 alts, ms (while outnumbering us)

and I pretty much lost us the fights playing like a moron, one of ours was going to run through 6 of you loaded with MS, I went south to try and get him through and boom, 6 ms'

Azazel-

Sorceror

Thank You
rofl, you have 6 teammate bars and I don't think I ever see more than 3 of us. SOme of those ss theres like 5 of you and 1 of us lol. You're good.
Lol

Anybody who has pvped with or against me knows I don't keep alts logged in.

Maybe a blue to gate out if we are getting zerged

But not to pvp after I die.
yeah you guys gayed us, ganking, 10 alts, ms (while outnumbering us)

and I pretty much lost us the fights playing like a moron, one of ours was going to run through 6 of you loaded with MS, I went south to try and get him through and boom, 6 ms'
they are pretty much just trolling at this point they have no other cards or they'd play them. good job owning mickey's crew but not much of an accomplishment kinda like killing an old gng member so no big deal.
mickey sucks he loses to foreigners without wands.. if this isn't proof he came from the sewer of pvpers what is?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
they are pretty much just trolling at this point they have no other cards or they'd play them. good job owning mickey's crew but not much of an accomplishment kinda like killing an old gng member so no big deal.
mickey sucks he loses to foreigners without wands.. if this isn't proof he came from the sewer of pvpers what is?

Lol coming from the kid who stops dueling after 3 duels and would get smashed at any aspect of pvp lol.

Yea,nice job on the 6v3 gank

crikey

Sorceror
Why are diingleberries brown? That's just the way shit is

^SM always come beck on alts, that's been happning siince the first day Ive seen them. It is one of their trademarks

Whenenver one dies, I am always on guard. I don't even think about it. It's just reflex at this point. Hell....I bet if their 4 man rotation lasts long enough for the first ghost to leave the world, they have probaby have a fifth character ready to roll

Why are diingleberries brown? That's just the way shit is

^SM always come beck on alts, that's been happning siince the first day Ive seen them. It is one of their trademarks

Whenenver one dies, I am always on guard. I don't even think about it. It's just reflex at this point. Hell....I bet if their 4 man rotation lasts long enough for the first ghost to leave the world, they have probaby have a fifth character ready to roll
they just lean mean killing machines, gotta give em that haha.

crikey

Sorceror
they just lean mean killing machines, gotta give em that haha.
Definitely cant take them lightly when they play serious in voice call. Dont care what anybody says.

Gotta give you guys credit, you finally got sm to take things a little more seriousry. For awhile there, they were just random fiighting not doing voice sync, now they are doing voice syncs with 36 characters logged in

You pushed them to the limit and they evolved into a beautifurrl butterfry

Definitely cant take them lightly when they play serious in voice call. Dont care what anybody says.

Gotta give you guys credit, you finally got sm to take things a little more seriousry. For awhile there, they were just random fiighting not doing voice sync, now they are doing voice syncs with 36 characters logged in

You pushed them to the limit and they evolved into a beautifurrl butterfry
sm is slight work... It's hard to tell that they are in a call lol all they do is spam wands, pots, ms, and random drop lol. sm will lose a fair fight 99/100 times