UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop to tell a lie

crikey

Sorceror
sm is slight work... It's hard to tell that they are in a call lol all they do is spam wands, pots, ms, and random drop lol. sm will lose a fair fight 99/100 times
oh....

fought them last week and they were stunning me and doing syncs

Guess they got razy again -_-

Nesurit

Sorceror

Are you fucking kidding me?

Your child's math skills is better then you if u was marry or

having Cyber World family?

LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Are you retarded?

If you have alts logged in ready to fight as soon as you die it counts as a person and gives you the advantage especially at del pond.
You died right off the bat and immediately came in on your alt back in the fight as if you didn't lose a person.

Get real geek

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
they are pretty much just trolling at this point they have no other cards or they'd play them. good job owning mickey's crew but not much of an accomplishment kinda like killing an old gng member so no big deal.
mickey sucks he loses to foreigners without wands.. if this isn't proof he came from the sewer of pvpers what is?
do you even play here?

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Gj showing off your FS meter....
Noaaaahhhh
Once again, there's no way to block art modifications.
As of right now , the same goes for a lot of games as long as it doesn't interfere with the server (which is doesn't)

So, i'll say it again. No one uses the meters. They are literally pointless and TBH kind of annoying.

You don't need them to heal a FS. I really don't understand the point. No one ever got banned for having some little artMUL next to a FS animation. People have been posting photos like this for a good 6 years.