UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop to tell a lie

Azazel-

Sorceror
Do you even pvp?
All the time, everytime I get on uog nobody is pvping.. I barely have time to play uog that much like you though.

Lol coming from the kid who stops dueling after 3 duels and would get smashed at any aspect of pvp lol.

Yea,nice job on the 6v3 gank
but you got owned by someone inactive and at your request, salty. every aspect lmao you are Daniel son, and im miyagi if anything.
Maybe later tonight, just thought I'd get on forums and see what the autistic kids of hybrid (aka you, surit, azazel etc.) are saying before I head out.
same could be said about your whole crew man you guys are sick in the head as well who posts on a gaming board every day of their pathetic lives anyway? and then actually tries to diagnose people based off dialogue? pathetic af.
do you even play here?
last time I did I killed your general twice.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
but you got owned by someone inactive and at your request, salty. every aspect lmao you are Daniel son, and im miyagi if anything.

Owned?

You won 2 out of 3 duels.

In the world of alchy that is nothing

Why do you think when I beat uonewbs TWICE for gold we did best outta 10.

Anybody can get a lucky stun and you even resisted an ebolt at 9 hp and I died to one at 27.

Luck was on your side that night:/

All the time, everytime I get on uog nobody is pvping.. I barely have time to play uog that much like you though.

same could be said about your whole crew man you guys are sick in the head as well who posts on a gaming board every day of their pathetic lives anyway? and then actually tries to diagnose people based off dialogue? pathetic af.

last time I did I killed your general twice.
Ur bad.