UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse0409

Wanderer
Hello on behalf of the new upcoming savages i would like to suggest a few things for us, Guild only savage paint stone that puts paint on only the guild, also come type of object so the orcs and savages may battle together and do raids together at times and be ok from the savages and orcs and not get attacked.

yo this the dumbest shit i ever seent

Travis Tey

Sorceror
* Increase active staff to host regular/semi-regular events. Even scheduled perhaps?
* Create NPC Vendors to sell 'PVP packs' - (Pouch that contains 100 of each reg, 15 of each pot, and 5 trapped pouches) - Place vendor at PVP hot spots, event centers, towns, ect.

Hopefully this will give people a reason to log on, spend some money (gold sink), AND give them the action they're looking for.

* Increase active staff to host regular/semi-regular events. Even scheduled perhaps?
* Create NPC Vendors to sell 'PVP packs' - (Pouch that contains 100 of each reg, 15 of each pot, and 5 trapped pouches) - Place vendor at PVP hot spots, event centers, towns, ect.

Hopefully this will give people a reason to log on, spend some money (gold sink), AND give them the action they're looking for.

I always hated that the reg stones only gave regs.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Putting this on hold -

Right now we're working on a modernization effort, after which we will come back to these ideas.

Krrios and I are testing, right now building out multiple regions for the shard, giving you login locations on the west coast, east coast and possibly globally to make things better for the players. In addition this will mitigate the Denial of Service attacks we've been facing.

Thanks for all of the ideas, we appreciate every ounce of effort you've put into the thread.

Oh - and cleaning up the uogamers.com website - because lets face it, it sucks.

-R

Status
Not open for further replies.