UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazec274

Sorceror
Like I said I'm suggesting what I think would work, I won't sit here and say they are the best. P.S. I run mostly solo now, but been in guilds from oldschool ownage to sik to ip to +20 and everything in between.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
@TRADE MAN i respect your passion & hustle. You're a good dude - think we're on the same team here. Poker isn't something worth debating, prob here to stay, its just the "activitites" you listed to earn gold - poker is the only 1 that isn't actual game play. Its a false addition to UO.

MelodyTFA

Squire
@TRADE MAN i respect your passion & hustle. You're a good dude - think we're on the same team here. Poker isn't something worth debating, prob here to stay, its just the "activitites" you listed to earn gold - poker is the only 1 that isn't actual game play. Its a false addition to UO.
Only time people interact with me in the game is when they want to pawn their stuff for poker money.....Im so lonely..... lolllll =P

Agree with 2/3 of what your saying @cazec274 but I just can imagine a wipe happening or getting behind the idea of forfiting all of our items.

Never thought I'd say this but maybe there is something to trashing all of the gold on the shard.

Was talking to my wife earlier, about how I would be upset losing the items I've donated for over the years.

Came up with a WIP system:
Wipe all stackable items, all gold.
Set up a cub barrel for all items, which would be a pain in the ass, but still.
The currency you get from the barrel would be assigned to you somehow, and then spent after the wipe for comparable rares.

Heavy donaters/collectors will still have something to show for their money/time, and it won't immediately effect the economy.

Just a thought.

Was talking to my wife earlier, about how I would be upset losing the items I've donated for over the years.

Came up with a WIP system:
Wipe all stackable items, all gold.
Set up a cub barrel for all items, which would be a pain in the ass, but still.
The currency you get from the barrel would be assigned to you somehow, and then spent after the wipe for comparable rares.

Heavy donaters/collectors will still have something to show for their money/time, and it won't immediately effect the economy.

Just a thought.
I rather it be keep 5 items. If it is a donation item that you actually paid for and didn't buy with uo gold then it should not count as one of the 5 you keep. (Custom castle/house should only be honored for the structure, not the contents).

I rather it be keep 5 items. If it is a donation item that you actually paid for and didn't buy with uo gold then it should not count as one of the 5 you keep. (Custom castle/house should only be honored for the structure, not the contents).

As I said, it's a work in progress, or rather someone else refine it.

My suggestions don't carry much merit or weight, regardless.

We should make it where houses collapse if not refreshed by the owner after a certain period of time. Friends and co-owners shouldn't be allowed to keep these house spots up.

A 7x7 and a 10x13 aren't that huge of a deal.

In bucs right now you can place a 9x12 where chubby used to live, and on the other side you can place a sandstone-10xw/e it is.

There is also a 15x18 (something like that) open right next to jeezy's house that is either opened or idoc, and has for years.

And the fact that he can come back and have stock/a place to log.

So in this particular instance there is NO con, only pros.

But please continue. Any chance to attack or put another player at a disadvantage is the name of the game here.

Toxic.

TRADE MAN

Squire

MadeInQuebecForum Member of the Year 2008
I would also suggest to update the house refresh system.

People have been refreshing their old dead friends house for long enough, keep the plots rolling, have houses that are not used by the actual owner decay, something similar than the up to date system, where you house starts to decay after 3 month of inactivity on your account.

It should also create a huge hype, since so many high quality houses will go IDOC, and some of them probably stocked to the teeth, I can only imagine the kind of excitement that it could produce for people to hunt all these IDOCS.

TRADE MAN

Squire
A 7x7 and a 10x13 aren't that huge of a deal.

In bucs right now you can place a 9x12 where chubby used to live, and on the other side you can place a sandstone-10xw/e it is.

There is also a 15x18 (something like that) open right next to jeezy's house that is either opened or idoc, and has for years.

And the fact that he can come back and have stock/a place to log.

So in this particular instance there is NO con, only pros.

But please continue. Any chance to attack or put another player at a disadvantage is the name of the game here.

Toxic.
All these houses thats all over the server from people that is long gone should fall without the owner logging on. Lots of them are loaded with old school rares that this server hasn't seen in many years. Why should these houses remain up when the owner has been mia for years? Dont get me wrong, i certainly hope they come back, but when they do, they should have to find another house or place in those empty spots you mentioned. Every char on this shard has the same oportunities. There is no reason for anyone to be at a disadvantage. Why should a returning player be at equal in wealth as someone that has playing and been Loyal to Hybrid. To me... the people that have all stayed here instead of moving on in Ryans absence should be treated with alot more respect than what we have been getting lately. We have done what we could to hold shit together when everyone left. Sorry for the rant, but some of the contents posted by King Spade and your friend has got my blood boiling just a tad.

cazec274

Sorceror
You should get more respect because of what? You think you play more than others? Because you think you're someone on Hybrid? Most players backing you aren't real old school Hybrid players. Funny thing is you bash a wipe, but you're not even playing on the original Hybrid. Hybrid was wiped before and guess what the population went up to 3k at times for months and 1k for a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.