UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRADE MAN

Squire
You guys are truly insane. Who in there right mind would donate for anything if that happened? People would lose all trust and most certainly wouldn't spend real money on the game in fear that one day, a few trolls would ask for the shard to be wiped and it would happen. In what way would this improve the economy? What exactly is the angle here?
As far as poker goes, It something that a lot of people enjoy. Myself included.
I've been on this shard for 11 years also, and have worked my ass off to get where I am. The people wanting gold wiped doesn't have any gold in the first damn place.
Maybe some of these guys suggesting this should let us know who their char name is, so atleast we can figure out an angle and why they think this would do anything but ruin this server.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Yea I agree it sucks loosing items, but making changes wont make the people with a billion gold go out into the world farming and create pvp, someone who has every runic hammer wont be worrying about playing there blacksmith, people that are fully stocked wont be looking for supplies. Me and a buddy have been having the same house for over 11 years and yes I'd hate to loose it, but I'd much rather see Hybrid full of people PLAYING. Sucks to buy a $10 dollar meal at a fast food restaurant to and get to the last bite, but things come and go lol.
Everytime I log on I go out and pvp. faction, and I also farm, probably 10x more than the people posting in this thread. I also spend more time on Hybrid than most people posting in this thread. So this statement has 0 crediability.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Don't ask cancer what the cure for cancer is.
Guess what faggot.. While you have been MIA for the past year... guess where I was? Thats right... Hybrid. I have always been here. All you bandwagon faggots left and went to UOF. So dont come in trying to act like anyone gives a shit about your trolling. You all sold your gold for irl $ and want to bitch at everyone else for having gold. You all sold out. Now that Ryan is back, you want to come in and try to get everyone screwed because you know that the server is going to be booming.

cazec274

Sorceror
I have more than enough gold to go around, and yet I'd loose it all to see the shard thrive again. What is you're angle on it would ruin the shard? Loose 10-20 players that cry about gold and could gain a whole bunch of new players? Yea I'd call that a complete disaster, and I can bet if it would bring old players back and population would get back like the old days to 500-1k on you'd get over the crying fast unless all you do is banksit.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
I never understood hybrid poker. High fives to everyone that enjoys it, I just feel it takes players out of real gameplay. Huge amounts of gold are just recycled thru the same handfuls of players. I understand I'm prob in the minority here. Didn't the poker boom die like 5 years ago?

Shouldn't be a way to make a living on hybrid. Keep it for the fun & the tournaments but cap the gold amts.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I have more than enough gold to go around, and yet I'd loose it all to see the shard thrive again. What is you're angle on it would ruin the shard? Loose 10-20 players that cry about gold and could gain a whole bunch of new players? Yea I'd call that a complete disaster, and I can bet if it would bring old players back and population would get back like the old days to 500-1k on you'd get over the crying fast unless all you do is banksit.
What makes you think that all I do is banksit? Who is your char in game anyways? I join damn near every event that staff puts on. I currently have 6k event points.. how could i get that if all I do is bank sit?I play factions. I pvm all the time. Who are you anyways to speculate? Because you see my Wedge char afk in town??? We can run up to 4 clients. I leave my char there to fill the bank up. And also... if gold got wiped or shard wiped, and Wedge and other people are gone that invested their time and money, who is going to pick up the slack on donations? You? Would it make you feel better to see people that have done well at this game to quit? How the hell does this bring back players? Jelousy is a terrible thing. No matter how legit I am, people are always going to talk shit about corruption. I can promise you that I have never bought anything added, or got any special favors in order to get rich. Only thing I am guilty of, is that I have bought and also sold gold on Hybrid. I have never done anything that I thought would hurt this server. In fact, I have always been very optomistic about Hybrid ever when shit was looking bad. Why dont you ask GM Francis who reported the shady shit?? I did. I beat a guy in poker for a large amount of money. I watched the guy rage quiting tossing a purple spell book on the ground along with some other items. I picked those up. 3 days later the guy comes back with another big pile of gold. I immediately messaged Sage and Gm Francis about it. Gm Francis took action fast.
Tell me what all this gold on the server is effecting right now? Everyone says they are broke? Does it piss you off that I saved my gold? But wait a minute, didnt you say that i just kept the gold to sell it?? If so, then how in the hell do I have a large amount of gold? See... you have no fucking idea. Your just rambling. Talk about shit that will actually help, instead of pushing people's buttons.

cazec274

Sorceror
Did I say YOU BANKSIT? No I said unless all you do is banksit then yes loosing you're precious items would make you cry and rage quit. This is called a suggestion thread, why are you so butthurt because you don't agree with what I have to say? Did I say my suggestions are the best? No. Does that mean you'res are worth a shit? No. First problem is people like you get butthurt about every little thing. You come in here like you're the god of Hybrid and never did anything corrupted to get ahead, guess what I made all my gold legit to, 8 years ago I won a contest that got me pure white sandies and a pw apron named whatever I wanted, sold those and invested my money right. So whatever you're argument about you making your mills legit is retarded.

lucascyb

Sorceror
There dosent have to be a shard wipe for you to have fun. LOL if you wanna be a noobie and walk around with nothing go ahead bro NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU.

But thats not what you really mean... you really mean take everyones HARD EARNED SHIT THEY KEPT FOREVER AND NEVER GAVE UP ON AWAY cause i got nothing. I think thats what u really mean.

MelodyTFA

Squire
You guys are truly insane. Who in there right mind would donate for anything if that happened? People would lose all trust and most certainly wouldn't spend real money on the game in fear that one day, a few trolls would ask for the shard to be wiped and it would happen. In what way would this improve the economy? What exactly is the angle here?
As far as poker goes, It something that a lot of people enjoy. Myself included.
I've been on this shard for 11 years also, and have worked my ass off to get where I am. The people wanting gold wiped doesn't have any gold in the first damn place.
Maybe some of these guys suggesting this should let us know who their char name is, so atleast we can figure out an angle and why they think this would do anything but ruin this server.
I agree with everything you are saying and I am happy to see you finnaly defend peoples investements and hard work! Now please drop a word about the people who have invested and worked hard to obtained hybrid armor, since you have been trying to be on both sides on this issus now is the time to fully commit to " people who work hard and investe in the shard shouldnt get there stuff deleted side!' =))

TRADE MAN

Squire
I never understood hybrid poker. High fives to everyone that enjoys it, I just feel it takes players out of real gameplay. Huge amounts of gold are just recycled thru the same handfuls of players. I understand I'm prob in the minority here. Didn't the poker boom die like 5 years ago?

Shouldn't be a way to make a living on hybrid. Keep it for the fun & the tournaments but cap the gold amts.
Thats's whats so great about Hybrid. There are many things that peaks people's interest. Why can't we find new things to help instead of everyone wanting to take from the game? If you don't enjoy poker, then this wouldn't be a big deal for you. I play poker and enjoy it, and it's a big deal to me. I like to do everything Hybrid has to offer, not just a few.
Why does it matter what other players have in their bank? Go farm, buy and resell, Idoc, pvp. All forms of making all the gold you need in order to buy supplies or some nice clothes.
Just to be clear...IF, there was a gold or server wipe, the same people that are rich now, would become rich then. Its because some people are just good at aquiring gold. Smart business people. Its just like irl, you make a portfolio, certain % in rares, %in items to flip, % in gold for poker, %in revolving bills (regs, bolas, pots, etc). Its all about treating the gold as if it was real. This is how you become rich. But like I said, people such as King Spade comes in and comments after he sold all of his stuff here and moved to UOF. So it makes sense that he would want gold or shard wipe, he has nothing to lose.

cazec274

Sorceror
Like I said, I have more then enough, this is my suggestion, I can care less if you agree, but when they make a bunch of ingame changes and the server is still dead I'll be laughing at you all crying.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Like I said, I have more then enough, this is my suggestion, I can care less if you agree, but when they make a bunch of ingame changes and the server is still dead I'll be laughing at you all crying.

Thats the funniest shit U DONT UNDERSTAND!

Even if the shard stays dead we will be here unlike YOU, you fucking sell out.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Did I say YOU BANKSIT? No I said unless all you do is banksit then yes loosing you're precious items would make you cry and rage quit. This is called a suggestion thread, why are you so butthurt because you don't agree with what I have to say? Did I say my suggestions are the best? No. Does that mean you'res are worth a shit? No. First problem is people like you get butthurt about every little thing. You come in here like you're the god of Hybrid and never did anything corrupted to get ahead, guess what I made all my gold legit to, 8 years ago I won a contest that got me pure white sandies and a pw apron named whatever I wanted, sold those and invested my money right. So whatever you're argument about you making your mills legit is retarded.
Every single gp I have is legit. This is why I get butthurt. Cause idiots like you are too fucking lazy to play the game, and bitch because players like me make alot of gold and you all go crying and pointing fingers and yelling about corruption. All i can tell you, is that I havent done anything corrupt. All I ever did was buy gold from other players, because all those idiots were selling out and moving to UOF. So, yes I bought their gold.

cazec274

Sorceror
I've always been here, I get on do my runs, look for pvp then log off. I don't stay on hours at a time anymore because real life doesn't allow that. If you can play 8 hours a day more power to you.

cazec274

Sorceror
How am I lazy, I made my gold buy investing the money I had in poker, rares, houses and training mares. Is that not playing the game?

MelodyTFA

Squire
Thats's whats so great about Hybrid. There are many things that peaks people's interest. Why can't we find new things to help instead of everyone wanting to take from the game? If you don't enjoy poker, then this wouldn't be a big deal for you. I play poker and enjoy it, and it's a big deal to me. I like to do everything Hybrid has to offer, not just a few.
Why does it matter what other players have in their bank? Go farm, buy and resell, Idoc, pvp. All forms of making all the gold you need in order to buy supplies or some nice clothes.
Just to be clear...IF, there was a gold or server wipe, the same people that are rich now, would become rich then. Its because some people are just good at aquiring gold. Smart business people. Its just like irl, you make a portfolio, certain % in rares, %in items to flip, % in gold for poker, %in revolving bills (regs, bolas, pots, etc). Its all about treating the gold as if it was real. This is how you become rich. But like I said, people such as King Spade comes in and comments after he sold all of his stuff here and moved to UOF. So it makes sense that he would want gold or shard wipe, he has nothing to lose.
I love you so much tonight that you dropped your popularity contest routine and actualy saying it like it is!!!!! I never understood why people are afraid of money..... I love pretty things and money and I do well in real life and in UO..... Didnt you ever notice that people who bitch about money dont got any, and people who dont got any bitch about money? Its all in the way you think =)

Status
Not open for further replies.