UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodyTFA

Squire
People who have worked hard and played this shard for years shouldnt be punished for the slackers who wait for handouts and dont even play but bitch on forums...... And By the way the argument that hybrid armor hinders the ability for new players to win a pvp is null: A new player that encounters a veteran that has NO hybrid armor will loose anyways, the veteran has more experiencee and is better at the game period.... Even then there are about 2 -3 playrs who actualy use hybrid armor in pvp in givin time not even in same guild so they cancel themselfs outs. And if you dont know Warrior vs Warrior will always be a boring endless fight even with hybrid armor.....Any Dexter vs warior will lose because of the AR( EVEN WITHOUT hybrid armor) its always been... Dexter vs Mage vs Warrior vs dexter.... so all the arguments of the people arnt dedicated to this shard is null

TiG

Traveler
The Hybrid staff would like to open up a discussion about suggestions for the shard. Several players have been commenting on things they would like changed in random threads, or have brought up issues among players during the Hybrid Sit-In event. In these cases, suggestions don't always reach us.

Suggestions can be posted here for review and discussion by both staff and players. Not all suggestions will be liked by everyone or be practical for addition. If you see a suggestion you like, let us know by liking the post!

Please take into consideration that concrete suggestions are more helpful than just asking us to fix a problem. (For example, I've seen "fix the economy". Excuse me, we are not magic.) Being as detailed as possible about steps to be taken and explaining why you think your suggestion would better the shard will greatly improve the discussion.

Let's have it!
*Cheers* Is it possible to..Have Player Hosted events, in the Arenas? Have a player host and pick from a menu, Set arena w/ set rules. with a Min. of say 15 players. (so 4 cant just milk it) It would free up Gms from doing them and I think, get even More ppl to engage. <even though its Great having Gms there to hear thoughts> And see their smiling faces :D I know many that like to do events but, they come on at diff. times. I bet it would get many more excited about doing them. (i luv it) Just a thought *rubs chin* TY :)

TiG

Traveler
Here are some much needed basics that will help us get started in the right direction.

Make basic magic weapons valuable again
Create a vendor in town that sells cool house deco's for gold dumping
Replace donation shop with donation coins
Add a donation vendor in town
Do not add skill balls to said vendor
Do not add gold, players can sell donation coins for the gold they need
Create a poker table somewhere inside west brit
Make it so reds cannot attack until attacked while in guard zone
Allow house placements in Britain farmlands for additional housing

Remove majority of vet rewards if possible
Replace hybrid armor with cool deco or make ar to 0.
Only allow horse ethy as reward, sell other mounts in donation store
Create mini rares that drop only in dungeons
Create rare monsters that spawn only in dungeons
Create gates to town for blues on level 1 through 2 in every dungeon
Create 120 skill scrolls that drop only in dungeons
Slightly lower skill gains a hair, lower crafting and taming skills even slightly more

If the majority of these changes can take place, create an aggressive marketing campaign with a new grand opening date. We will need to show off this fine renovation.

After reviewing, please keep in mind we need to cater towards a larger populous. After all who doesn't like a decent variety for dinner?
I like most but, 120 scrolls just make it Harder for new ppl. Makes the rich Supermen. and the poor suffer. feel the bern LOL

amtothepm

Knight
removing safe zones isn't a great idea

people will just log off in their homes or in the inns creating a lower online population

YewGuards

Sorceror
I like most but, 120 scrolls just make it Harder for new ppl. Makes the rich Supermen. and the poor suffer. feel the bern LOL

I think the opposite will occur. 120 scrolls should drop in dungeons so anyone can find them. A newb will be able to use it on their own crafter or sell to the super rich for tons of money.

Safe zones: I'm not quite sure about these. I only know of the Delucia duel pit and Valhalla. I personally like both of these.

Commander Rage

Wanderer
Defiantly not power scrolls but there should be some incentive to do Champ spawns. Maybe some sort of tamer rewards (more rare pets?) or quests scrolls? I think it would add value back to things and give people a reason to log on.
oh and automated events.....
the list goes on and on.....
oh and monthly specials for donation store....

YewGuards

Sorceror
Whatever you decide to fix, please create a grand reopening event and let us advertise it a month in advance. That will allow us to build momentum and create buzz for Hybrid.

I found this shard through the ultima online top 100 shards lists back in 2009. Maybe we can get back on them? I can't really remember, but didn't they kick us off the lists for having a voting stone?
Lol I had a difficult time finding a good free shard back in 2010. I ended up on some +5 ring spellcasting server. I found hybrid and it was a struggle. It's probably even harder now.

My suggestion to fix PVM ALTOGETHER

Make it so monsters in dungeons drop certain "small" amounts of copper coins, amount depending on the difficulty of the monsters, which can then be collected and eventually turned in for items such as CBDs/NCD's/Hair dye/blessed sandals and whatever other good ideas we can think of. The higher the amount needed, obviously the better the items.

Give people a reason to get in to the dungeons and start earning their items. THIS WORKS

IF no one caught that in my previous post it is the best fix for dungeons I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.