UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Festival Schedule

Souced

Sorceror
was surprised that fletching didn't make the list myself :( time to do some soulstone skill moving;)

Bob

Retired Demise Staff Member
Thank you to those who entered in my Botanical Garden Box. It was completed today and the first to solve it was Mymaceyourface. I hope you all enjoyed it.

hickman48

Knight
Thank you to those who entered in my Botanical Garden Box. It was completed today and the first to solve it was Mymaceyourface. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Have to thank Antony F, Gallagher, and Xax Kerigin for helping me thought it.

edit crafter event was sick got 16 hrsk charges 4 brsk 3 aggy and 1 val charge

Souced

Sorceror
just got done with the crafter event and i must say i was very happy with it, had a blast and crafters way to go hope someone made something good, did anyone take a bag of sending in with them and if so did it work? anyway staff thanks for all the hard work on this it was so fun and very much appreciated:D

hickman48

Knight
just got done with the crafter event and i must say i was very happy with it, had a blast and crafters way to go hope someone made something good, did anyone take a bag of sending in with them and if so did it work? anyway staff thanks for all the hard work on this it was so fun and very much appreciated:D
you cant use a bos on cursed items but you could have send ingots leathers and everything you crafted to the bank

Souced

Sorceror
was wondering that for the ingots and the leather and the like, did you take one with you and did it work just wondering if it was like gauntlet and they will not work is all.

hickman48

Knight
i have played uo since i was 20 years old im 37 now but 3 mo in the demise free shard and am a donator.the festival was fun "BUT" how can so many get multiple items and not get caught cheating @ bobs maze.ikr i was told by the people who did it afterwards they were using multiple accounts to keep winning and said it made it ez to go through......i just think the items and games should have been distrubeted around a little w/out the same ones winning 4x"s in some cases if that makes me a creep then ill change my username to creep
in bobs maze the treasure room lead to the start of the maze so you would run though it grab loot heal up repeat i used only one account to do it died 3 or 4 times in the prize room dsuchuo died in it two or three times and Antony f twice i think and Xax Kerigin 3x we all put in more work making it back to the end more than once, if you dont know what your talking about you should not replay or post.

Not sure who you talked to about it but since i i knew all 4 talked to 3 on ts and one in party also knew that those 3 and I did not use more than one account.

was wondering that for the ingots and the leather and the like, did you take one with you and did it work just wondering if it was like gauntlet and they will not work is all.

i took in 1k ingots and 200 leather never came close to using it all i doped the leather on the ground at the end wish i didn't tho had to burn someone else brsk and hrsk on regular leather, before we could leave.

dsuchuo

Sorceror
i have played uo since i was 20 years old im 37 now but 3 mo in the demise free shard and am a donator.the festival was fun "BUT" how can so many get multiple items and not get caught cheating @ bobs maze.ikr i was told by the people who did it afterwards they were using multiple accounts to keep winning and said it made it ez to go through......i just think the items and games should have been distrubeted around a little w/out the same ones winning 4x"s in some cases if that makes me a creep then ill change my username to creep

Aye I can guarantee the "winners" of Bob's Box (just ask Bob yourself for crying out loud, he watched the whole thing...) were all active and moving around at the same time. Myself, Hickman (on his toon MyMaceYourFace*) Anthony F (CoK) and XaX Kergin (CoK) were the ones to reach the treasure room, and were all on different accounts.

For the record... I would never cheat and never will - it is the bane of video gaming. Cheers. :)

hickman48

Knight
Aye I can guarantee the "winners" of Bob's Box (just ask Bob yourself for crying out loud, he watched the whole thing...) were all active and moving around at the same time. Myself, Hickman (on his toon Macetoyourface or something to that extent) Anthony F (CoK) and XaX Kergin (CoK) were the ones to reach the treasure room, and were all on different accounts.

For the record... I would never cheat and never will - it is the bane of video gaming. Cheers. :)

:{ Mymaceyourface :p

hickman48

Knight
one of the names u said is the one that told me douche or whatever your name is,and said yall all did it to win 2x
i joined bobs box twice yes once on Saturday and once on Sunday we didn't finish it Saturday so we all came back on Sunday paged got in and finished it.

hickman48

Knight
i posted what he told me so the gm's could see it.i'm a deputy sheriff and have been for 16 years.i'm not bothering scrolling upp to see who said it but telling me not to post or reply is a 1st ammendment in my great country and it's 50 states and terratories and is border line on "cyberbulling" which is a class felony in all us states.watch what u type

Well mr deputy sheriff its also slander (The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.) calling someone a cheater when they are not.

Also you should not is not telling you to do anything if you take more than 5 seconds to fully read you would know i am advising you not to post bull shit until you know the full facts.

Athena

Account Terminated

i posted what he told me so the gm's could see it.i'm a deputy sheriff and have been for 16 years.i'm not bothering scrolling upp to see who said it but telling me not to post or reply is a 1st ammendment in my great country and it's 50 states and terratories and is border line on "cyberbulling" which is a class felony in all us states.watch what u type

I was at Bob's box both times, nobody duel cliented at all (actually it would have been obvious to yourself seeing as you were in there the 2nd time), some entered twice, but nobody completed it the first time so there was no prize winning 2x. We weren't even to full capacity, so those that entered twice did not take places from anyone else that had not done it.

So, "Mr. Deputy Sheriff" you really should get your facts straight before you post ridiculous claims on our forums. I must say that if you really are a Deputy Sheriff and have overreacted this way to hearsay, I am most certainly hoping that I do not live in your County and I feel terribly sorry for anyone in your Community that might have to deal with your overreaction to hearsay.

Also, if you threaten anyone else on Demise again with the law when you have absolutely no grounds to stand on, you will not have your accounts on Demise for very much longer.

PS: The only reason I have not deleted your ridiculous claims or any that are related to them is to show that I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour, and impersonating a police officer is against the law.

I just wanted to say ty to all the staff that put in the long hours and hard work on this festival. I am now riding around on a pretty purple llama that the other half won from the archery tournament and got to play my first game ever to be picked for. Battle Statues ftw.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.WINNERS LIST.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
Poetry Contest
1st Place: In the summer of 99 by Ophiuchus
2nd Place: Plain Jane by PepperMint Patty
3rd Place: Summers day of a UO Addict by Pontauban
Saturdays Events
PVP Tournies
1v1: TheTwoXFiEnD
2v2: Baroness & Dominika Belanov
Fishing Tournament
Biggest fish: Moogle, (200 stones)
Greatest total weight: Aquinas, (1092 stones)
Bob's Botanical Garden Box
No winners on this day
Find The Lost Pet
Oliver's Orc in Ilshenar: found by Ophiuchus
Six's Squirrel in Trammel: found by Glad
Naddict's Slime in Malas: found by Drogoroth
Eos's Experiment in Trammel: found by Whispers
Larson's Meerkat in Tokuno: found by Drogoroth
Lynae's Llama in Tokuno: found by Mitch Rapp
Athena's Flea in Felucca: found by Kakashi Hatake
Selene's Songbird in Malas: found by ICU
Bob's Bullfrog in Ilshenar: found by Dead Midgets
Xavier's Rabbit in Felucca: found by Gallagher
Pet Tournament #1: Pack Instincts
Horus Lupercal with Omegon and Alparius (fire Steeds)
Pet Tournament #2: Mountable Pets
WHISPER with ASENA (Cu Sidhe)
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
Sundays Events

PVP Tournies

1v1: TheTwoXFiEnD
2v2: TheTwoXFiEnD & blue

Scavenger Hunt

1st: Charlotte
2nd: Gallagher
3rd: Shine

Bob's Botanical Garden Box

mymaceyourface first to the end

Pet Tournament #3: Any other pet

Mia Wallace with Beef Curtain (Greater Dragon)

Archery Tournament

1st: Don-ko, (score 378)
2nd: Tanis Half-Elven, (score 376)
3rd: Kratos, (score 362)

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
Thank you to all who participated in these events, we hope you all had as much fun as we did. :)

april0395

Sorceror

Yay! Congrats you guys! :]

dsuchuo

Sorceror

Yay! Congrats you guys! :]

Darnit... what you don't see is that I was beaten in the finals by both of the winners! I think I am the definition of anti-clutch ;) Grats again to Mia and Horus, they were both great matches!

*edit*
Watch out for YDdraigGoch and the combo of Fire/Sol in the next festival -- they will be fully trained next time!

dsuchuo

Sorceror
slander is name abuse i never said a name.....athena this is me and you now. to the worst gm i have ever known who gripes and moans about every song.i kinda hate you but i dont want to know you. you have taken away a donator cause with you here i dont want to stay. a gm a gm you are not on top of you i wish i could fart.i quit

Spoken like a true Deputy Sheriff.

Much appreciation goes out to ALL the GM's and Administrators for their hard work - don't listen to this clown.

Athena

Account Terminated
slander is name abuse i never said a name.....athena this is me and you now. to the worst gm i have ever known who gripes and moans about every song.i kinda hate you but i dont want to know you. you have taken away a donator cause with you here i dont want to stay. a gm a gm you are not on top of you i wish i could fart.i quit

I couldn't care less if you leave.

And I am not a GM, I am an admin on Demise, I don't make idle threats.