UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
RL raffle 1st prize 1 billion dollars....I spend 250m to purchase 25% of all available tickets.
Was this a smart play?
I wish I would have bought a raffle ticket. I tried once but I musta got the wording wrong :[

We should start a pool on the return date of balbo.

yayo05

Sorceror
We going get an update w. the final drawing is going be, since its a week late already? and am I going to get my houses evar since its been over 2 and 3 weeks since i won them? ? :(
Like just a simple post, or pm would go such a long way. [e sigh

Hydrofiend

Knight
We going get an update w. the final drawing is going be, since its a week late already? and am I going to get my houses evar since its been over 2 and 3 weeks since i won them? ? :(
Like just a simple post, or pm would go such a long way. [e sigh

You haven't gotten any of the houses you won yet? Damn...

yayo05

Sorceror
I got the vesper one yes. the other two no. And to be fair the week after I won the GY house I was not around alot, but the past 2 weeks ive been working 12hrs+ a day on my cpu + been playing games, and not once have I been able to get a timeframe to recieve the house, or have they attempted to give me the houses :/

Fez_

Knight
I got the vesper one yes. the other two no. And to be fair the week after I won the GY house I was not around alot, but the past 2 weeks ive been working 12hrs+ a day on my cpu + been playing games, and not once have I been able to get a timeframe to recieve the house, or have they attempted to give me the houses :/

need someone to hold some houses for you? ;)

Igo88mph

Sorceror
I really hope Marks ok...I'm starting to get worried

Don't worry YaYo, all this anticipation will make you want it more =P

mamma tell me

Sorceror
I also have a runner up ticket...been in queue for 12 hours...thens epic server lag...now back of the line again...classic.

Best part about this is that mark sent a message to the shard, so we know he is online.