UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

Uomvp

Knight
Yes it sucks he didn't post the winners yet, yes is it ridicilous and yes we are all acting like a bunch of fcking trammies.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Why are perfectly reasonable comments being deleted? At least 5 comments have been deleted

yeah my last post was deleted. didnt have any excessive caps, any profane language, nothing that would actually warrant a deletion. i guess they just didnt like that i had to say. its a bit strange tho that they have time to delete posts but cant type 3-4 words updating whats going on. it just shows a general disregard tbh

amish_ned

Sorceror
since we are already going down a better path than bitching about free shit.

I'd like to add that you should always carry a big stick when chasing beavers, they make good food when tenderized. But trust me youll need a stick.. Dont tease them!! you just need to hammer the shit outta them until they go limp. You know you did it right when they look like they got shot in the head and arent moving. Then go make a sandwich and have a drink, because they still got some fight left in them trust me.. It will be round two in just a little bit, if you done it right..

Trevor

Knight
It might need a server restart to do because it needs to take all the raffle tickets that are still "active" and compile them into a list. Hold you horses, tbh probably no one that is posting here is going to win.

Ryanlfc86

Traveler
They could have saved all this hassle by putting a limit on the amount of tickets that can be purchased.... but eh hindsight is a wonderful thing

smooth85

Sorceror
nah the wouldn't want to limit number of tickets purchased, the purpose of this raffle is to be a gold sink.

people with tons of gold (xsist, among many others) have dumped a lot of money into the raffle, thus deleting it from game which helps balance the economy a bit.