UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

oldskooluo

Sorceror

it's that color-----------------------------------------------^^----^^

no they have changed color. I won 3rd prize (runner up) from this weeks raffle and it has turned white

lol i've won twice now and only invested in total of like 1.5 in tickets :D

oldskooluo

Sorceror
Grand Prize: Mountain Fortress - Ageless
anyone know where this is?
ive seen the one in the mountains by brit, did they chop a chunk of mountains out again somewhere?

mehz

Sorceror
I am just curious.. How do the winning raffle tickets get randomized? 3/4 of the top prizes so far have all been 92_ _ _

smooth85

Sorceror
I am just curious.. How do the winning raffle tickets get randomized? 3/4 of the top prizes so far have all been 92_ _ _

they look in xsist's backpack and pick a ticket! :D

jkjk... i agree with sheep, it's simple to even create a random number generator program, they either did that or used one on the net with the range of ticket numbers sold (90000-95000 or whatever) and just randomize it 10 times, those are the 10 winners. i'm very confident that it's all done fairly.

they look in xsist's backpack and pick a ticket! :D

jkjk... i agree with sheep, it's simple to even create a random number generator program, they either did that or used one on the net with the range of ticket numbers sold (90000-95000 or whatever) and just randomize it 10 times, those are the 10 winners. i'm very confident that it's all done fairly.

I could see mark sittin in his comp chair just saying how can i make 99% of the shard rage. Oh give xsist one more grand prize. (followed by a sinister laugh)

just curious it was probably mentioned in a earlier post or asked, but is it the wkd fortress?

i would highly doubt it unless they just wanted to give it up for no reason. if i had to guess its probably around britain to compassion shrine area or bucs to cove area. there isnt a lot of mountainous areas that can support a fortress.

If i win i'll sell the fortress to a large red guild who'd put it to use, not some tram who would simply play cuddles and kisses in it.

As for the Shroud - oh baby, i'll get the most wack and seizure looking colour possible - hopefully some kind of red glacial colour and wear it on my pks =/

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
If i win i'll sell the fortress to a large red guild who'd put it to use, not some tram who would simply play cuddles and kisses in it

FUCK YEAH! THIS! ^^^^ LOL

Aww Come over and Play! We can snuggle the demons away! ;]

snuggle.jpg

smooth85

Sorceror
there is one reasonable house it could be that a buddy showed me last night...

just SE of wrong entrance along the mountain the first house is ageless (has marble walls) with tons of cool random shit, some one of a kind items (i believe...ive never seen them) including krrios statue, seems like it fits the profile, it being right by a mountain. who knows!!

ill post pics sunday after i win it.

If i win i'll sell the fortress to a large red guild who'd put it to use, not some tram who would simply play cuddles and kisses in it.

As for the Shroud - oh baby, i'll get the most wack and seizure looking colour possible - hopefully some kind of red glacial colour and wear it on my pks =/

^ this shit right here...someone please do this when they win it...for the sake of bringing a new pvp hotspot here. We NEED that. All the pvp spots are so quiet as of late

Sparkz

Wanderer
there is one reasonable house it could be that a buddy showed me last night...

just SE of wrong entrance along the mountain the first house is ageless (has marble walls) with tons of cool random shit, some one of a kind items (i believe...ive never seen them) including krrios statue, seems like it fits the profile, it being right by a mountain. who knows!!

ill post pics sunday after i win it.

Just checked that place out. Doesn't look like a "mountain fortress" that is Mark posted as the Grand Prize. It looks more like staff created type of vendor house with some parts of the house added in and renamed.

Jim Bob

Wanderer
^ this shit right here...someone please do this when they win it...for the sake of bringing a new pvp hotspot here. We NEED that. All the pvp spots are so quiet as of late

To kill all the spare time I have on my staff account I watch hot spots for fights. Lately all the action is in Bucs Den, Delucia, and around a few minor spots like champs when being farmed and smaller spots. If you want to keep the fights smaller stay in Bucs. Most of the fights I saw happen in Bucs were between 2-4 groups of 2-5 people. The Bigger groups tend to stay in Delucia around the pits. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. I find people try to hard to look for a fight and end up getting ganked. Stay in one area and let the fights come to you.

Ive noticed 2 of the groups will send a blue from Bucs to alert people that reds are there. It prevents them from fighting in Delucia against much greater odds.

To kill all the spare time I have on my staff account I watch hot spots for fights. Lately all the action is in Bucs Den, Delucia, and around a few minor spots like champs when being farmed and smaller spots. If you want to keep the fights smaller stay in Bucs. Most of the fights I saw happen in Bucs were between 2-4 groups of 2-5 people. The Bigger groups tend to stay in Delucia around the pits. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. I find people try to hard to look for a fight and end up getting ganked. Stay in one area and let the fights come to you.

Ive noticed 2 of the groups will send a blue from Bucs to alert people that reds are there. It prevents them from fighting in Delucia against much greater odds.

yes but im talking about massives not small groups :D
ie. oldschool brit graveyard, glow houses right by the entrance...etc