UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Surit, I suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
How have you gotten beat by someone at every aspect of the game that sucks?

You claim your mediocrity is due to your high ping yet you're just as fast as anybody on the field AND you record every fight?

I know American players who can't even record fights because they lag too bad.

Do you want me to keep going?

I have about another 300 of just your main character alone.

We haven't even gotten into your alts yet :?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
"claims he pings too high yet he records every fight and can keep up with anybody on the field"

Great excuse child...

Death To You

Sorceror
BTW how high you ping doesn't effect running speed, that's how consistent you ping. Although the higher you ping the more delayed the game is so things like trying to stun someone on the run can be harder with high ping because they may look like they are right next to you but they are actually a bit out of range and ahead of you, so you may need to end up having to cut them off from the front. Ping has a lot less impact on field pvp as with around 300 ping the only thing is that you have to know who the dump is on to heal, as timing off of animation/sound after you see who it's on is to slow with the delay, although it may be possible for surit as I think he has around 200 ping.

Ping has a significant impact on dueling and you will definitely be at a large disadvantage, basically if you around the same skill level as someone with american ping they will beat you the majority, however if you're good enough you should still beat the majority of alchies (5x pretty much impossible), but if they're winning more then 3/4 of fights then they'd probably be better then you with same ping.

Recording has nothing to do with ping and will only lag you if you have a shit comp.

tech.

Sorceror
BTW how high you ping doesn't effect running speed, that's how consistent you ping. Although the higher you ping the more delayed the game is so things like trying to stun someone on the run can be harder with high ping because they may look like they are right next to you but they are actually a bit out of range and ahead of you, so you may need to end up having to cut them off from the front. Ping has a lot less impact on field pvp as with around 300 ping the only thing is that you have to know who the dump is on to heal, as timing off of animation/sound after you see who it's on is to slow with the delay, although it may be possible for surit as I think he has around 200 ping.

Ping has a significant impact on dueling and you will definitely be at a large disadvantage, basically if you around the same skill level as someone with american ping they will beat you the majority, however if you're good enough you should still beat the majority of alchies (5x pretty much impossible), but if they're winning more then 3/4 of fights then they'd probably be better then you with same ping.

Recording has nothing to do with ping and will only lag you if you have a shit comp.
I was gonna say this earlier but thought it was just common sense

Outkast KBR

Traveler

LOLLLLLL maybe you should take a class on networking and latency... Then come back and spew this bullshit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.