UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Surit, I suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
I was gonna say this earlier but thought it was just common sense

The only thing accurate here is the recording comment. Everything else he said is incorrect. Math is Math, if it takes 300 ms to respond to the server obviously the person with a 50 ms response will be faster. You also factor in latency which is why high ping times will rubber band compared to lower ping times which will be smooth. Your sallos client may hide your latency problems because it's so smooth but will not be as fast running/casting as someone with lower ping times.

Death To You

Sorceror
The only thing accurate here is the recording comment. Everything else he said is incorrect. Math is Math, if it takes 300 ms to respond to the server obviously the person with a 50 ms response will be faster. You also factor in latency which is why high ping times will rubber band compared to lower ping times which will be smooth. Your sallos client may hide your latency problems because it's so smooth but will not be as fast running/casting as someone with lower ping times.

Obviously there will be delay in casting/targeting and every action you do. I was specifically referring to running where the delay is in where you see yourself as further ahead but you are actually a bit behind because of the delay, but you still run as fast. Yeah I forgot about the rubber banding that happens, that sucks :<.

Nesurit

Sorceror
fags , why talking about running
did u play 300~400 ping in pits? that's delay swamp
u never kill to 5x
fast running? bullshit , many asian leave for ping

Versace16

Traveler
i play from england i also ping high sometimes in 200's but mainly 125-170 and can still beat anyone on this shard 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 and im probably faster than you all even tho there is a speed cap...

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
i play from england i also ping high sometimes in 200's but mainly 125-170 and can still beat anyone on this shard 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 and im probably faster than you all even tho there is a speed cap...

Becuz you are mainly ping is 100ms.
Point is If you had 200ms, cannot killed under 100ms player.
Okay? Dig it babe?

Status
Not open for further replies.