UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 337 Update (July 1st, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter
SVN 337 Update (July 1st, 2009)

Fix a cause for crashes in staff commands.
Fixed a cause of lag/crashes in pet commands.
Fixed an issue with character statues.
Fixed a broken check in champ arties that was allowing arti's to be received anywhere.
Added the ability for Orc Chief Helm to have the HCI version.
Fixed Greater Dragon damage and bleed skill.
Fixed Greater Dragon stat cap.
Fixed pet skill caps.
Prevented humans from taming Cu Sidhe

Fandul

Knight
Re: SVN 337 Update (July 1st, 2009)

Fixed a broken check in champ arties that was allowing arti's to be received anywhere.

what does that mean?

1Ironman

Wanderer

The dragon uses up all its mana in 1 bleed attack, using the skill over and over in 1-3 secs. This makes it's magery dead, if not non exsistant. Most damage ive seen them do is 8 phys damage per attack at a super slow stam of 50-65. Now there weaker then a dragon/ mare. They should not be called a greater dragon no more. Maybe a Baby dragon or youngling , someting along that name. I have not checked but i think a drake can kill them, if there stats are the same.

das3

Sorceror

Fandul;578092 said:

what does that mean?

That you need to stay in the spawn area to receive the artis.

EvilChild

Knight

It seems weird that their int str and dex get halved.

Regular dragons have strengths of 800 and int of 500 so why does the average greater have less than a regular dragon? Just seems odd.

1Ironman

Wanderer

EvilChild;578111 said:
It seems weird that their int str and dex get halved.

Regular dragons have strengths of 800 and int of 500 so why does the average greater have less than a regular dragon? Just seems odd.

lol thats what i was thinking, just call them a baby dragon. Your mare can do more damage then they can. :D

das3;578098 said:
That you need to stay in the spawn area to receive the artis.

There was a misconception on how the artie drops worked.

Nikki explained it to me yesterday.

As soon as you do damage to ANY spawn in the champion spawn area BEFORE the champion is risen, your damage is logged into a "Champ Arty" list. Meaning, you have a chance to get an arty when the champ dies. However, in order to get one, you MUST be in the area of the champion spawn. So if coon is killed somewhere on another level in despise, and you are there next to him trying to defend him, you don't have a chance at an artifact. You have to actually be in the spawn area to get the artifact.

LOL i only finishd my runebeetle not to long ago i knew it was guna get fixed

so you do NOT need to lower poison now?

Howl

Sorceror

I have made some deductions based on the information I have read about champion spawn artifact drops. Please correct me if you think I am wrong:

When the champion dies, there is a 30% chance that an artifact will drop. So, this percentage is not affected by who does what damage: if it is going to drop, it is going to drop.

Now, you have to be in the champion spawn region to receive an artifact. So what if you take the champion out of the area to kill him? Well, it seems that as long as one spawner who did damage to the mobiles during the champion spawn stays in the champion spawn area while the champion is killed (elsewhere), if you are blessed by the 30% chance for an artifact to drop, it has to drop into the backpack of the one remaining spawner who is in the champion spawn region.

So, you should be able to kill the champ elsewhere and still receive an artifact as long as you leave one hidden spawner in the champion spawn region.

How does that sound?

The only thing I am really upset over is that now my Hiryu sucks
I had a Ru with 116 wres and 108 tactics

not it's nerfed to 104.4 amd 100
now I cannot keep up with the damage from certain mobs and believe me there is a DRASTIC noticeable change in this.
So does this mean there is no chance for better Ru's or I have to go and attempt to find another one amongst the rabble... I hated hunting there because of the traffic and cut-throat tamerz/necros etc.

I feel that I should not have to do this conidering I have been here for 4 years and I was quite content with my kick ass Hiyru. now it is a nerfed piece of crap

Ferris

Page

Subjazz;580077 said:

I feel that I should not have to do this conidering I have been here for 4 years and I was quite content with my kick ass Hiyru. now it is a nerfed piece of crap

You'll live.

uome

Bug Hunter

Subjazz;580077 said:
I had a Ru with 116 wres and 108 tactics
Is that all?
My ru had 119.6 wrestle and 109.8 tactics and he is gold in colour.
It took so long to find one like that, but it's nerfed too. Annoying yes, but thats just the way osi is, so it is here now too.

yea mine went from like 118 or something to 107 and 100.....thats totally messed up, the entire char has been trained around this ru and now i have to redo animals and redo skills, i droppedpeace etc cuz i was like hey i got my ru i dont need t tame stuff again and now i have to start over basicly, old rus should have been grandfatherd in at least so people dont just get bombed

o and ferris ur just a jackass for sayin that lol i mean im sorry but really, its agame, everyone will live but people but effort into it etc, u put real hours of ur life into the game so to have to tossed back,

Status
Not open for further replies.