UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 396 Update (October 4th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
SVN 396 Update (October 4th, 2009)

Mark (RunUO Dev) has fixed the following Client 7.x related bugs:
  • When creating a new character, the chosen race will appear correctly. No more swapping Elf and Human, no more bald characters
  • The Poison affect will no longer cause a temporary speed bump. Health bars should again show up green when poisoned.

Snakeye

Sorceror
Re: SVN 369 Update (October 2nd, 2009)

Health bar doesnt show green when poisoned :confused:

Also, client keeps crashing in gaunt!

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Re: SVN 396 Update (October 4th, 2009)

why not use a earlier version that isnt crash happy? wouldnt that make the problems kinda, well , not be a problem?

Erica

Knight
Re: SVN 369 Update (October 2nd, 2009)

Snakeye;632448 said:
Health bar doesnt show green when poisoned :confused:

Also, client keeps crashing in gaunt!

Ive tested i don't get no client crash and poison does show green everything works like it should.

Snakeye

Sorceror

Client version 7.0.0.4 (Patch 95), still dont see the green health bar when poisoned, and am getting several client crashes. Will probably downgrade back to the 6x version.

I wouldnt post in here if I hadn't updated! :)

Fandul

Knight

now the 6.0.14.3 client is fucked up too, when someone is poisoned its going like green blue green blue green blue every few seconds.

Pont

Knight

No green bar here when poisoned. 7x

Attachments

• Pontauban_10-5_18.58.jpg
    Pontauban_10-5_18.58.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 258

surgat

Wanderer

client 6.0.14.3 here, and poison on healthbar is now screwed up... wasnt before that update.

keep in mind many corrections were done after the shard reboot, and I don't know if Demise faced another reboot (and another core recompilation)... so it can also be these bugs are corrected but not yet in Demise

Muggz

Sorceror

Mark got some packets alittle wrong and is still working on it. Blame me for bugging him too much when he was trying to work on it.

Vykintas

Sorceror

Don't know if this update caused elf hats look like human, but it rocks. And back to poison, nothing works.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

just had a blue screen while fighting the skele drags in ilsh off over near sacrifice shrine. the northern part along the mountains. rather unsettling, getting a blue screen. just thoght i'd mention it if its relevant to anything others have happening. oh and using 6.14 so it has me wondering if the "fixes" are really screwing things up or what?

psz

Administrator

Somehow, I'm thinking that a patch on the server-side isn't likely to cause YOU to bluescreen, since all it does is send packets to the client software :-P

psz;633765 said:
Somehow, I'm thinking that a patch on the server-side isn't likely to cause YOU to bluescreen, since all it does is send packets to the client software :-P

Code:
private bool BlueScreenOfDeath
if PlayerMobile == KickerOfAssets
{
return false
}

here you are :p

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

no i meant, i think it was razor. it glitched, had a nervous break down and stuttered and EHHHHH....*blue screened*

but it does some strange crap anyway. if i minimize my game screen, 50% chance it's freeze up or crash. if i'm around a bank, same thing. sometime just logging on , for first 5 or so minutes it'll possibly crash for no apparent reason.

i chocked it up to vista sucking ass. but whatever. i can still play it i guess lol:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.