UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 396 Update (October 4th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SVN 396 Update (October 4th, 2009)

KickerofAssets;634138 said:
no i meant, i think it was razor. it glitched, had a nervous break down and stuttered and EHHHHH....*blue screened*

but it does some strange crap anyway. if i minimize my game screen, 50% chance it's freeze up or crash. if i'm around a bank, same thing. sometime just logging on , for first 5 or so minutes it'll possibly crash for no apparent reason.

i chocked it up to vista sucking ass. but whatever. i can still play it i guess lol:rolleyes:

some other fixes were released by Mark, I don't know if Demise already recompiled the core and rebooted, but they are both for 7.x and pre-7.x compatibility. Maybe next week... :)

Muggz

Sorceror

Mark added a patch to fix the poison/health bar issue. He also let us know that the crashing is cause by the 7.0.0.2 client. It has issues with item dragging, which would explain why it happens in Gauntlet alot.

psz

Administrator

I think that was also a bug on OSI. Prett sure either 7.0.0.3 or 7.0.0.4 addressed that.

(Also, side note: I noticed as far back as 6.0.5.x that having both Razor.exe and Client.exe set to Run as Admin in the properties GREATLY reduced the crashes I experienced overall, especially during facet changes, which I do alot)

OSI is currently up to 7.0.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.