UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 427 Update (November 8th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomM

Wanderer
Re: SVN 427 Update (November 8th, 2009)

no,im on the right sever..is ther a way to have my ,acount/pass sent to me?,I have my e-mail linked to that acount. If I have to start over I will cus I was only about 11 hrs in to-it.

TomM

Wanderer

nevermind,I got it going,,I must have been high..but ty for the help.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

speaking of bacon. wheres the spam? coconuts too...hmm thiniking about it we dont have alot of crap from osi here =/

slabs of bacon and spam. good times =)

are there any pumpkins that arent from halloween, or are the permanent ones now spose to be uncommon item? how bout pumpkin pie? man this list of stuff keeps getting longer....still miss pheonix armor from lake super....the thought of getting item bless deeds too make me salivate at such rare goodies. 100-200m per deed. people went nuts if someone sold one lol

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

KickerofAssets;653914 said:
speaking of bacon. wheres the spam? coconuts too...hmm thiniking about it we dont have alot of crap from osi here =/

slabs of bacon and spam. good times =)

are there any pumpkins that arent from halloween, or are the permanent ones now spose to be uncommon item? how bout pumpkin pie? man this list of stuff keeps getting longer....still miss pheonix armor from lake super....the thought of getting item bless deeds too make me salivate at such rare goodies. 100-200m per deed. people went nuts if someone sold one lol

Item Blessed Deeds and Phoenix Armor came with Clean Up Britannia
which came about when they ( OSI ) were changing from non decay items
to items that would decay.
You took an item and put it the garbage can and got a ticket.The tickets were then turned in for rewards.Some of the vet monster statues we have now were rewards as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.