UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 427 Update (November 8th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SVN 427 Update (November 8th, 2009)

psz;652232 said:
Re:Razor/Client

Go to both the Razor.exe and Client (NOT UO!!!!).exe and set BOTH to Admin and XP SP2

This SHOULD fix quite a few (but not all) crash issues.

I could use some help with this. I've got an account that is set to administrator, but when I try to set either application to that, I get an error messege saying something like "incorrect password". I don't know what it's asking for when it wants my password... what password does it want?

Also, there is an option under the same pop-up tab that has my administrator account already selected. Is this good enough to complete this step?

TomM

Wanderer

I jump in game and it tells me I need 7.0.2.2 went to uo file to update but it stops and tells me thers a error ??? what can I do ?

TomM

Wanderer

Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.
"this is what it tells me"

hugoboss

Sorceror

just keep trying - server could be busy etc.. took me several attempts and then a few re-starts.. but now, after about 5 hours.. i'm almost up to speed with latest patch (coming from 6.0.14)

TomM

Wanderer

so im in the right place just have to keep trying huh? thats lame..better go make me some coffee i guess.

hugoboss

Sorceror

assuming you're trying to start UO using the .exe launch from the main EA folder (and not via Razor, as you do to access Demise).. then yes.. ie launch the auto updater

silvertiger

Knight

Nuclear Potato;652888 said:
The most stupid change for all time

Thank psz good work

I disagree and agree. As a whole getting people to quit saying well what are you doing about hackers. They now have an answer. Then again this update was kinda irritating. I think that when the admin said going down for... they should have said they were making it mandatory for a 7.0.2.2 patch. That way people could have started patching during the down time, but that's all in the past lets not get excited.:D

silvertiger;652950 said:
I disagree and agree. As a whole getting people to quit saying well what are you doing about hackers. They now have an answer. Then again this update was kinda irritating. I think that when the admin said going down for... they should have said they were making it mandatory for a 7.0.2.2 patch. That way people could have started patching during the down time, but that's all in the past lets not get excited.:D

Suck up to the administration? :rolleyes:

Pont

Knight

what has the latest patch got to do with SVN 427? :confused:

silvertiger

Knight

good points but my reply was in response to nuclear. And no I'm not sucking up facts are facts.;)

Pont

Knight

hugoboss;652978 said:
aah, but if it's a bacon butty.. :)
So when are bacon butties gonna be coded? and can you feed em to dragons? :eek:

Good to see another update that DOESN'T necessitate a quick shard revert and removal of the updates... Let's keep this going.

Except for the Incognito fix. Now we won't see any more bearded ladies. :p
hugoboss;652978 said:
aah, but if it's a bacon butty.. :)
I dunno how you Brits can handle all that greasyness... Needs fresh lettuce and tomato to balance it out, and give it just the right amount of "crisp."

Pont

Knight

Nottheking;652988 said:
I dunno how you Brits can handle all that greasyness... Needs fresh lettuce and tomato to balance it out, and give it just the right amount of "crisp."
Lettuce and tomato? thats far too healthy. I NEED MEAT! MEAT!

Attachments

• baconbutty.jpg
    baconbutty.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 103

corea_david

Wanderer

nice patches, thanks for the work.
just curiousity, i can hear other people dropping bods in the bulk book or in the bank box in luna bank. is this osi style?

hugoboss

Sorceror

Pont;652999 said:
Lettuce and tomato? thats far too healthy. I NEED MEAT! MEAT!

*tear forms at corner of eye..*

"Swing low, sweet chariot...."

TomM

Wanderer

all updated,but now it wont let me log in with the acount I had,did we all have to start over with the update? if not what gives then?

Status
Not open for further replies.