UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 535] Blood Oath: damager, pvp dmg cap, resisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Blood Oath & Insurance (Tracker)

I've merged all three Blood Oath threads into one. Might as well fix the whole damn thing :-P

Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] Blood Oath (Various fixes) (Tracker - Multiple reports)

Another issue to add:
Demise/RunUO: Blood Oath reflected damage is uncapped in PvP
OSI: Blood Oath reflected damage is capped at 35 in PvP
docs: OSI tested

You know why templates like Project Pont-X are not efficient in OSI? For this reason.

ProFF7

Wanderer

Also, if youre in faction and you die to a blood oath, it gives you skill loss -__-

ProFF7;741533 said:
Also, if youre in faction and you die to a blood oath, it gives you skill loss -__-

That's part of the same issue: blood oath now is recognized as a: I cast blood oath on you, you do me 20 damage and a third entity "Damage" goes on you and subtracts 20+ points on you, aka I hurt myself for 20+ damage.

This causes various problems, all explained above (i.e. it's not recognized as kill)

Instead it shouldn't be so: if you do against me 80 physical damage because I have -20 resist, and you have 70 phys resist, you shouldn't get 80+ damage!

So, we have first to fix this one that is the main issue, then we can see the rest :)

Xavier

Account Terminated

Right! A year later, Ill do this... its annoying.

First the damager has been corrected. Killing someone with nothing but blood oath will get you the appropriate credit, counts and insurance included.

Then the cap. PvP damage will be capped at 35hp.

ML resisting. The appropriate formula has been applied for ML+ shards which will result in 70% resisted @ 120 magicresist.

Attachments

• bloodoath-patch.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.