UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 670] Resizing Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Resizing Houses

Heres the gump. Dunno about messages, because i dont want to demolist a house on test (too much stuff in)...

I can guess tho:
1080177: You've attempted to place a house too many times recently. Please try again later.
1080178: You must wait one hour between each house demolition.
1080455: You can not resize your house at this time. Please remove all items from the moving crate and try again.
1062679: You cannot do that while you still have contract vendors or unclaimed contract vendor inventory in your house.
1062680: You cannot do that while you still have contract vendors in your house.

Attachments

• ConfirmHouseResize.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 14

MalGanis;612368 said:
Heres the gump. Dunno about messages, because i dont want to demolist a house on test (too much stuff in)...

Sorry, Malganis - is this a fix ready for testing, or just the gump which comes up when you type "I wish to resize my house" ?

Thanks

FE

MalGanis

Sorceror

Thats just gump. Cant give any more info coz i cant demolish a house on test.

I know Xavier was aiming to look into this (when he gets done fixing exploits ;)).

Can anyone get some pics from OSI of resizing and demolishing so he has something to work with?

FE

uome

Bug Hunter

Does anyone know the numbers for the keyword(s) "I wish to resize my house"?

I'm sort of getting somewhere with this and those numbers would help but i can't seem to find them :eek:

uome;683650 said:
Does anyone know the numbers for the keyword(s) "I wish to resize my house"?

I'm sort of getting somewhere with this and those numbers would help but i can't seem to find them :eek:

I have searched entire Cliloc and Speech in UOFiddler but looks like it doesn't exist... are you sure it's recallable by saying so?

*checking in OSI TC now*

edit: I said everything I wish to resize my house and all I got was a message on me:
Your chat has been disabled for two minutes because of chat spamming

Definitively that's not the way...

Copern

Sorceror

I can't seem to find it either, it's not in the speech section of UOFiddler with the 7.0+ client or the old 6.0 client.

Athena

Account Terminated

You have to stand under the house sign and type "I wish to resize my house" and this gump will appear:

View attachment 21987

Your house will then be demolished and the gold deposited into your account:

View attachment 21991

You are then able to place a house where your old house was but you still get the message saying that you're not allowed to place a house for another 168 hours (OSI bug?)

View attachment 21992

Anything that you had locked down in that house will fall to the ground as if you had literally demolished it.

Attachments

• resize.JPG
    resize.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 46
  • demolish.JPG
    demolish.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 45
  • replacehouse.JPG
    replacehouse.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 45

Ok so:

there is no signpost button

The command works, but you have to be under the signpost (or 1 tile distance from it).

If you click Cancel in the resizing gump, the signpost gump opens like you have doubleclicked the signpost.

Here's screenies:

edit: ouch, too late :p

so, I think it's not localized, here's why isn't in the cliloc. Go directly for the string :) (seems OSI was too lazy to search for translators)

Attachments

• Daedalus at Work_1-6_21.28.jpg
    Daedalus at Work_1-6_21.28.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Daedalus at Work_1-6_21.29.jpg
    Daedalus at Work_1-6_21.29.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Daedalus at Work_1-6_21.29-1.jpg
    Daedalus at Work_1-6_21.29-1.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 46

Athena

Account Terminated

Also, if you try to demolish your resized house right away you get this message & you get the same message if you try the "i wish to resize my house" again:

View attachment 21994

Attachments

• demolishmsg.JPG
    demolishmsg.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 45

uome

Bug Hunter

Thanks for all the info, i'll see what i can do but no promises that i'll get it working, so we can keep in coder needed for now.

uome

Bug Hunter
Heres something that looks like it might work.
Can't upload a .Patch or .Diff :( So here is a patch file in txt form.

Attachments

• HouseResize.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Testing Results: The command "i wish to resize my house" does not bring up a gump. There are no other methods of doing so.

Used a 2 story empty 7x7 plot in the inner cloister of luna and a 3 story empty 9x14 plot at the same location for testing.

uome

Bug Hunter
Where did you test this? As far as i know it isn't on Demise tc yet.
If you tested it on your own server you need to be standing right under the house sign for the command to work.

Heres the .Patch too.

Attachments

• HouseResize.patch
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.