UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 670] Resizing Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandul

Knight
The "I wish to resize my house" command works only under the signpost

When I said that under the signpost I got the gump asking me if I want to resize my house

When I clicked cancel it opened the signpost gump

When I clicked okay, it demolished my house and deposited the gold into my bank

When I tried to place a house there with my other account I got the message saying: "Housing cannot be created in this area."

I was still able to place a house there with the account I wanted to resize my house with

But then when I placed a new house there and went to say I wish to resize my house, it gave me the gump as it did before

And when I tried to demolish my resized house right away it demolished just fine

uome

Bug Hunter
So this is just missing the timer?
Is the hour timer applicable only when resizing or does it happen with all house placement? Since old attachments arn't working is this the right message, "1080178: You must wait one hour between each house demolition"?

Fandul

Knight
But then when I placed a new house there and went to say I wish to resize my house, it gave me the gump as it did before

And when I tried to demolish my resized house right away it demolished just fine

^Those 2 only needs fixing

And yes that is the message you get

+ 1 more thing I noticed in OSI, when you resize your house (demolish) and place a new house there you don't get the gump asking if you want to do it or not, it just places it without asking anything

uome

Bug Hunter
+ 1 more thing I noticed in OSI, when you resize your house (demolish) and place a new house there you don't get the gump asking if you want to do it or not, it just places it without asking anything
I wonder if that is related to this below?
You are then able to place a house where your old house was but you still get the message saying that you're not allowed to place a house for another 168 hours (OSI bug?)
I would like to keep the placement gump if possible, it makes sense to have it. I think we need a staff member to let me know what to do there.
Thanks for the info & testing Fandul i'll see what i can do about getting those timers added.

uome

Bug Hunter
Heres a new patch with those timers added.
I added the Demo timer as core ML since the whole resize thing is core ML.

Attachments

• HouseResizeII.patch
    9.7 KB · Views: 6

Bama

Bug Huntress
I got the message saying I need to wait 1 hour and an hour later I can't resize the house
Maybe I am doing something wrong
A little help if possible?
RPD_4-24_12.45-1.jpg

Athena

Account Terminated
You should be able to resize the house regardless of that message, when I tested this on OSI, you get the message telling you that you cannot place but it'll resize the house for you anyway.

uome

Bug Hunter
Thanks for testing Bama, but i see you are saying "I wish to resize this house" you should be saying "I wish to resize my house"
The timer uses the "built on" time and date which you can see on the house sign gump.

Status
Not open for further replies.