UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 823 Update (Jan 22nd, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

repiovesana

Sorceror
Great job as always, thank you Demise staff!!

Just a question about Immolating Weapon: does the IW damage count toward life/stamina/mana leeching?
Just curious, as I'm already getting some ideas on new character builds with it :)

Reactions: Eos

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Just a question about Immolating Weapon: does the IW damage count toward life/stamina/mana leeching?
Nope, it's currently just additional fire damage dealt after your hit, much like a dragon's firebreath. The damage does not affect your actual weapon hit, or any leech amounts.

A US Marshall

Sorceror
good job on the fixes but this does not help all the cheaters using easyUO to chug potions and use bandages/wand people down. you guys should work on some of these pages that ive been asking for help on. lets try to make the game better by making it more fair plz...

repiovesana

Sorceror
good job on the fixes but this does not help all the cheaters using easyUO to chug potions and use bandages/wand people down. you guys should work on some of these pages that ive been asking for help on. lets try to make the game better by making it more fair plz...
I'm not really sure about what you mean there, but all of that can be easily and legally done with Razor...

repiovesana

Sorceror
honestly man... In Razor's "Hotkeys" tab, under "Items" and then "Potions", you can set hotkeys for each of the types of potions; Still under "Items", you have "Bandage Self", "Bandage Last Target" and "Use Bandage (No Timer)". In the "Macros" tab, you can set a macro like If HP<xx (or If poisoned) --> Execute Bandage Self, or If Stamina<xx --> Execute Drink Refresh potion. Then back to the "Hotkeys" tab, you can set a hotkey to start/stop each of your macros.
I think (sry ain't got the time to test now) that if you set hotkeys to the macros, you can even make more than one macro run at once... not sure about that though. But anyway you could put all the if's in a single macro either, it's not like UO lets you chug four potions at the very same time anyway.

So that's what I meant... potion chugging and auto-bandaging, all in Razor, all Demise-legal.

A US Marshall

Sorceror
Look up easyuo and scripting cheaters then come speak to me :) im done here we are drifting off course from the subject. thanks for the fixes. please work on my request because it will make the game a whole lot better and make way more people join desmise. oh and a gm spoke with me today and said he ban'd two people for cheat engines in which i was fighting. k tks... oh and i dont need someone that is "creating a fellucia character" to tell me about macros... ive been playing for 12+years now, i think i know a little about macros and razor. thanks...

Obscurus

Squire
Look up easyuo and scripting cheaters then come speak to me :) im done here we are drifting off course from the subject. thanks for the fixes. please work on my request because it will make the game a whole lot better and make way more people join desmise. oh and a gm spoke with me today and said he ban'd two people for cheat engines in which i was fighting. k tks... oh and i dont need someone that is "creating a fellucia character" to tell me about macros... ive been playing for 12+years now, i think i know a little about macros and razor. thanks...

Truly balanced PvP will be found on t2a realm(Hybrid), otherwise, its who has the most gold or Ub3rl337 I73/\/\$ / Arties who will almost always come out on top, thats why i preffer hybrid if i want to pvp=) Theres nothing like a good ol fasion Vanq spear to cut a fool down with=D

Obscurus

Squire
You can say that anyone with elite gear is going to destroy another person without leet gear. whether it's atfiacts or invul/vanq.
Hybrid brags about how it's the #1 pvp shard, honestly i dont think it matters what shard you play on.
If you have the skills, items, gold, and talent your going to beat any(one)maybe two.
I know that people use easyuo to manipulate uo and do many abusive/illegal things, it's the job of the staff to observer players and find the ones useing illegal scripts.macros no matter what third party program is used.
When the staff give up on looking for illegal activity then you come and talk to us.(they do a very good job)
(illegal = breaking the rules) your simple pot chugger or auto healer imo, doesn't break any rules... razor can do that crap.

You must not have ever played pre ML then, it is totally different in every way shape and form.. I am a 10 yr vet of retail and 6 yr vet of hybrid, i know the differences all to well, the difference is huge..And yes, if your stacked with 100 mill in arties yes, you do have the upper hand..A Naked player has just as much chance to beat a person in pre ML as a fully armored one does, you just gota move around a little more:)

Obscurus

Squire
i played hybrid and osi at the same time, right after hybrid started, i wasnt climbing your arse either, i am simply telling you the facts about pre ML, take it how you want and dont let your rear get burned over a pixel or post, go put on all your inv and vanqs and ill have 0 armor 0 resist and lets see how much easier it is to play pre ml than it is ML=/, think before u type sir
:)And no your wrong, not 80% of the time, you actually have to use what is called(skill) behind the keyboard there, not one button wins, 2 yrs on osi you didnt learn much:)
And as for the hybrid commentary, i was simply using hybrid as a base for true balanced pvp, im not praising it, i play demise more than hybrid right now because i like the newer stuff and its all different, Pantys get all bunched up when one gets called out,when i started playing osi, it took damn near 2 yrs to make a decent character, not the 2 day 7x gm they have now or the GST(guaranteed skill gain)

Barnicoat

Knight
A Naked player has just as much chance to beat a person in pre ML as a fully armored one does

Hahaha.

I saw a man not so long ago without arties nor armour doing fairly well for himself. He was clad in green (or parts of him were.) Maybe you should seek him out and see how helpless naked adventurers are :p

Obscurus

Squire
I saw a man not so long ago without arties nor armour doing fairly well for himself. He was clad in green (or parts of him were.) Maybe you should seek him out and see how helpless naked adventurers are :p

:p Sometimes the foe is just a baddie to, :)

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
7...maybe 9 years ago. On OSI. I ran around naked as I always died. But then I realised I could make tons of "newb-ware" items. Was pretty bad ass. I had bags of regs. Light leather armor. Then I'd run to fel and make every other noob go HUHHhhhh??!!!! ???

When they killed me and I popped back with all my stuff XD

Good times ;)

Two Wolves

Knight
That reminds me - being actively hunted by roving gangs of German PK guilds every time I took a step out of Britain on Chesapeake back in '97 is what started me down the path of developing a template of skills that allowed one to start from scratch, with basically a dagger, and build all the items needed to get suited back up. Living off the land is what then started the idea for Wolf Clan. I do not use that template anymore. One reason is, you used to be able to make a lot of things without a 'special kit'.

Status
Not open for further replies.