UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 823 Update (Jan 22nd, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

repiovesana

Sorceror
Man....we need to hire Richard G. for our shard XD
And just what the heck would we do with Richard Gere? Some cheesy romantic drama movie??
I say f*ck Harrower, hire Chuck Norris, and make HIM the one to kill to get Stat PSs.

But then we would see people offering orny + inquis + HoM + totem + valorite hammer + millions in cash for a single +25 Stat scroll... and still not being able to find any on the market!

Obscurus

Squire
i been to richards house here in austin, its up for sale.. one of his rooms, is matched to look like the archer vendor in brittain, and he has an obsevatory as well there.
Most of the house is build around games he likes, Created etc. For the most part its built around UO though:p * Brittainia Manor*

repiovesana

Sorceror
Interesting that An American Gigolo was the first thing that came to your mind.. maybe Kicker meant "Richard Garriott", the creator of the Ultima series??
TBH I didn't remember Garriot's name at first... but the Richard Gere stuff was just a joke anyway :p
But what actually came to my mind was another movie that my mom was watching the other day, and I watched some of it with her... can't remember the name, but it was something like: Gere's character is a divorced guy, for some reason he travels to somewhere where he stays at a seaside inn, and he falls in love with the owner of the inn... then he goes to some poor country to help his son who's a doctor there, and he and the inn lady keep sending letters to each other. I can't remember the name of the movie though.
Anyway, really cheesy stuff... the kind that your gf would want to watch with you... but try not to snore too loud while she cries when Richard Gere dies.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Question: u know the blue crystal thing that shows buffs/defbuffs? Can we get IW to show on there? I've noticed some spells don't show up on the bar

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Question: u know the blue crystal thing that shows buffs/defbuffs? Can we get IW to show on there? I've noticed some spells don't show up on the bar
The effect doesn't show up in there on OSI either. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.