UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sweet Evas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uomvp

Knight
Last time they were for sale it was sold for i believe 2mil but that was years ago. I will agree with Facepump in today's market most likely 3-4mil.

Amerigo

Sorceror
Thanks for the info, I think I'll hold onto these. If anyones selling for 2mil I'll gladly take them.

Except for pw sandals and one of a kind sandals sweet eva's are probably the rarest sandals out there. 3-4m is a serious lowball. 10m at least if ur lucky to even find a pair. On a side note pw sandles arent particulary rare, I was refering to the value.

Soul-Eater

Squire
I would agree w VooDoo, just for rarity purposes i think 8 mil should be bottom dollar, Sure theres tons of blaze sandies but really how many pairs of Sweets are left floating around? Not many..

Uomvp

Knight
Everything has changed but i think 10mil is still pretty high. They are blaze sandals and you have to click them to realize they aren't bod or orc sandals.

I get the argument about the market being bad, but anyone with a brain would refrain from selling their high end items in this economy. By all means continue to do so though, I have bought several pw bears at this time of year for 8-15m and then made a fortune selling them later. I sold one for 40m actually. When someone asks for a price check I doubt they care to hear what a lowballer would pay durring a recession... :p

FacePump

Knight
its just like my mr. t bitches hat.. its cool its rare proly 3 on server OH and i wont get over 4m proly for it .. sorry voodoo you have a pair of sweat evas and u think they are worth 10m.. put them up for sale @ 10m.. and watch you will not get one offer..

why pay 10m for blaze sandals when i can get em for 250k..

its not the argument of maket being bad.. its arugment there is 1million ohter blaze sandals that are worth less than 10m and are under 500k. so why would someone pay 10m.
sorry if you bougth them at 2-3m and u think they are worh 10m. but in all reality if you attempted to sell you wont get a fraction of your 10m price.
i gave a fair and resaonable price check.. you can sit on them saying they are worht 50m or saying u sold pw bears for what in this sandal thread for all i care..

those sandals would be lucky to sell for 3-4m..

Well the pair I own cost me almost 10m 3 years ago and it was the last time a pair has sold to my knowledge. I paid it happily and if I didn't I would happily pay it now. Sandals > lame straw hat any day, ESPECIALLY blaze, being one of the best hues in UO. No need to get agro Nick, ur cool in my books, even if you do get male periods. Lol, jk.

If you can sell them for 10m go right ahead.

Its blaze sandals.

The hybrid hunt sandals are cooler colors and go for what? 100-200k each and are one of a kind, given the popular colors go for a little more but they are still the same thing as the regular bod sandals unless you click them.

I personally wouldn't ever pay over a mil or two for them because they are just blaze sandals with a dumb name.

I wouldn't trade my sweet evas for every single pair of those hybrid hunt sandals. They are recent, there are like 30 pairs, and only the del orange ones are a cool color. All that new shiney shit needs to be tossed on a bus and sent to trammel allong with this thread. Trammel can have all the new mounts too... Sweet evas are like 6 years old and there are only like a hand full kicking around. People ask to buy mine all the time, so say what you will but you will never get a pair and I am confident that I could get 10m+ if I decided to sell. Just because you don't get it doesn't make it not true, it just makes you the wrong person to be price checking this item. They came from an era when there was actually pvp on this server. Maybe I'm just nostalgic, or maybe I'm annoyed that I only found like 5 people outside of gaurds to pk tonight yet had 20 responses to a price check flame war in the forum.

*sigh*

I wouldn't trade my sweet evas for every single pair of those hybrid hunt sandals. They are recent, there are like 30 pairs, and only the del orange ones are a cool color. All that new shiney shit needs to be tossed on a bus and sent to trammel allong with this thread. Trammel can have all the new mounts too... Sweet evas are like 6 years old and there are only like a hand full kicking around. People ask to buy mine all the time, so say what you will but you will never get a pair and I am confident that I could get 10m+ if I decided to sell. Just because you don't get it doesn't make it not true, it just makes you the wrong person to be price checking this item. They came from an era when there was actually pvp on this server. Maybe I'm just nostalgic, or maybe I'm annoyed that I only found like 5 people outside of gaurds to pk tonight yet had 20 responses to a price check flame war in the forum.

*sigh*
A price check is what people would pay for the item. On shit that is rarely sold at a steady price. We are giving our opinions as to what we would be willing to pay for the sandals and our reasoning why. Take the average on what everyone says and there ya go, a good starting price. Maybe you really do love blaze color like a fat kid loves cake, but just because you bought a pair for 10m does not mean everyone else will pay that price. Like when someone really wants a CBD or something right now they will pay 500k - 600k for one, one person paying more for a limited time, that does not bring the prices of CBD up.

Price check also reflects the price that items have sold for recently. The most recent pair sold was to me for around 10m, and I had to pry them off her more or less as she didn't want to sell. Amerigo even said he wouldn't sell then for the price you guys quoted them at... so... unless there is another pair miraculously being sold or considered being sold, then nothing you say has any relevance because these sandals cannot be purchased by anybody/from anybody. I have a short list of people who I would contact if I decided to sell mine, and they would be sold, for considerably more than you guys have quoted. The opinions of cheapskates, and newbies really has no relevance on an item they A) don't even know exists B) don't particularly care to purchase or can't afford, or C) have no business even owning because they clearly don't appreciate it's value. Clearly you fall into one or all of these categories, and therefor shouldn't be offering your opinion. When people offer lowball price-checks it's almost always because they are trying to snatch up a nice item for cheap so they can pawn it for profit. And for the record I WOULD pay upwards of 10m for a pair of sweet evas, so amerigo feel free to contact me and we can set the record straight for all these scrubs.

Price check also reflects the price that items have sold for recently. The most recent pair sold was to me for around 10m, and I had to pry them off her more or less as she didn't want to sell. Amerigo even said he wouldn't sell then for the price you guys quoted them at... so... unless there is another pair miraculously being sold or considered being sold, then nothing you say has any relevance because these sandals cannot be purchased by anybody/from anybody. I have a short list of people who I would contact if I decided to sell mine, and they would be sold, for considerably more than you guys have quoted. The opinions of cheapskates, and newbies really has no relevance on an item they A) don't even know exists B) don't particularly care to purchase or can't afford, or C) have no business even owning because they clearly don't appreciate it's value. Clearly you fall into one or all of these categories, and therefor shouldn't be offering your opinion. When people offer lowball price-checks it's almost always because they are trying to snatch up a nice item for cheap so they can pawn it for profit. And for the record I WOULD pay upwards of 10m for a pair of sweet evas, so amerigo feel free to contact me and we can set the record straight for all these scrubs.
LOL! You obviously did not read one word of my above post, or just could not comprehend it. My guess is you couldn't understand it seeing as how raged you seemed to have gotten, most people get threatened by stuff they don't understand, and then get mad.

Thanks for calling me a cheap noob that does not appreciate the value of a pair of those sandals. I lold pretty hard.

All your trying to do is devalue an item that you don't own. I believe they call that being a hater. I comprehended all of your posts perfectly, but I believe that with any comprehension skills of your own, you would see that you are clearly wrong. Amerigo won't sell for such a low price, I and several others on this server would pay more than your lowball, and the only pair that has sold sold for nearly 10m. Those are all FACTS. The proof is in the pudding and there really isn't any debate. Argue semantics all you want, but you only make yourself look foolish. I'm not going to bother with you because at 6000+ message count you clearly have no life whatsoever and I'll literally never get you to shut up. I can't even believe I wasted this much time debating with you before noticing that. But I will end this thought in a reflection on your sadness...

The forum troll is a truly peculiar species, I can only imagine what your surroundings must be like... Several flickering monitors in a dark dank basement, audible alerts to signal forum responses, an IV to keep you alive, a back brace to keep your malnourished spine from collapsing under the weight of your giant swollen forehead which oozes the puss of a million years of sorrow. A mechanized head brace to help you rotate your head from side to side as you search for forums to comment in. The bedpan under your wheelchair is so overflown with waste that there are dead rats drown in it's mass. Your beety little eyes so full of tears that you can barely keep them fixated on all of your monitors. Your most recent caretaker has long since died of a staff infection and you are down to your final IV... There is nobody that can save you now... But you are well aware of this, and your persistence in the forums as of late is a direct result of your fleeting rage. Nobody knows your sadness friend, this I know... But it's ok to cry. I can see that you are in pain. Close your eyes and pass into a peaceful long sleep. Death is kind to the sad troll.

The End.

All your trying to do is devalue an item that you don't own. I believe they call that being a hater. I comprehended all of your posts perfectly, but I believe that with any comprehension skills of your own, you would see that you are clearly wrong. Amerigo won't sell for such a low price, I and several others on this server would pay more than your lowball, and the only pair that has sold sold for nearly 10m. Those are all FACTS. The proof is in the pudding and there really isn't any debate. Argue semantics all you want, but you only make yourself look foolish. I'm not going to bother with you because at 6000+ message count you clearly have no life whatsoever and I'll literally never get you to shut up. I can't even believe I wasted this much time debating with you before noticing that. But I will end this thought in a reflection on your sadness...

The forum troll is a truly peculiar species, I can only imagine what your surroundings must be like... Several flickering monitors in a dark dank basement, audible alerts to signal forum responses, an IV to keep you alive, a back brace to keep your malnourished spine from collapsing under the weight of your giant swollen forehead which oozes the puss of a million years of sorrow. A mechanized head brace to help you rotate your head from side to side as you search for forums to comment in. The bedpan under your wheelchair is so overflown with waste that there are dead rats drown in it's mass. Your beety little eyes so full of tears that you can barely keep them fixated on all of your monitors. Your most recent caretaker has long since died of a staff infection and you are down to your final IV... There is nobody that can save you now... But you are well aware of this, and your persistence in the forums as of late is a direct result of your fleeting rage. Nobody knows your sadness friend, this I know... But it's ok to cry. I can see that you are in pain. Close your eyes and pass into a peaceful long sleep. Death is kind to the sad troll.

The End.
Lol. Wtf dude. Why are you so angry towards me for price checking a pair of sandals? You are a pretty funny troll, most people you can tell are kidding, you seem serious.

Take the average on what everyone says and there ya go, a good starting price.
I'll make it easier for you.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/sweet-eva-really-rare-sandals.485650/
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/sandals-of-the-game-master.482472/#post-3731061
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/a-couple-of-things.327806/#post-2871231
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/cool-clothes.327810/#post-2871266

These are just the first few. Like I said, just because one person really wants something and overpays does not mean everyone else will. The market prices on most everything are lower now than they generally have been. So yeah, I stand by my opinion and would not pay over 2m in today's market.

That is literally 3 posts about the same pair of sweet evas...
-Dude pricechecks, gets lowballed by the usual suspects (chaseburgess, facepump, etc...)
-Dude puts them for sale for slightly more than the lowball pricechecks and Keilani buys them at a bargain
-Keilani price checks them and gets lowballed again by the usual suspects then sells to me at a price she and I are both comfortable with (it was like a cash+trade worth like 8-9m) ***This right here just goes to show you, 2m pricecheck = 8-9m actual sale (with no regrets even if I did slightly overpay)***

That is the only pair I know to have changed hands in forever, and I'm glad she made some cash of it. I was thrilled even to find a pair of these for sale, and that is coming from someone who has worked hard to collect just about everything worth collecting. Bro I don't even know who you are, you are some random in the forum with over 6000 posts and seemingly nothing but opinions to offer. I enjoyed writing that story about you, don't usually have inspiration to roast people on here. Everybody needs to realize that nobody replies to these stupid price check threads except like the same three people. Look through them yourself and you'll see pete liv disputing the bogus price checks too. The real selling price of items is usually determined on the trading floor. Meanwhile these dedicated scoundrels have put in long hours filling the forum database with libraries of rediculous lowball replies in pricecheck threads that they can later look back on and say "look! this is what it's really worth, I have proof! This is the average price people will pay!" I only happened to be browsing the trade forums and I saw a thread related to a particular item I am a fan of, only to see the same typical bullshit. I've wasted enough time on this, the truth is here for the wise to see.

That is literally 3 posts about the same pair of sweet evas...
8-9m actual sale (with no regrets even if I did slightly overpay)***

BOOM there you go. Was that so hard? Now your price is factored in, (even though before it was 10 now its 8-9) and you admitted you over payed. So my PC still stands at about 3-6m after seeing what people would pay, and searching past threads. Was that so hard there buddy?

By the way, I'm Big Daddy CoW- (any variation of CoW-) and Raezion, I've played the shard for 8 years on and off. I enjoy fighting people and hunting. Nice to meet you! (since you seem so worried about it and my forum post count) (oh and by the way forum post counts are doubled for anyone who has an older account, so sadly I only have 3000 some)

Status
Not open for further replies.