UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sweet Evas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
High end rares tend to increase in value.. 8-9m years ago, even IF, keyword IF I overpayed could easily be worth 10m today to the right person. And honestly... the fact that you quoted other ludacris price check threads is laughable. I could probably find a 5-10m pc on a kasa if I searched, it doesn't make it true. I could compile a response with a thousand links prooving my point but it's not worth my time. Look for yourself and then imagine me quoting you by saying "was that so hard there buddy?" You clearly have the time.

***Approx my 250th actual post (aparently)***

I wouldn't pay more than a mil tops for those blaze sandals. In fact the last time some one sold them everyone else thought they were shit too, because they were generic blaze sandals with names. No one cares about the name on them as they will not click on your paper doll and will assume they are bod blaze.

If you think you will get 5-10 mil you are on crack, I'd take that 10 mil and get del sandals instead :>

Amerigo

Sorceror
Wow, was away for a few days and came back to this....

thanks for the info, everyone that gave it. Let's all move on from this thread.

GimpCent

Knight

Hmm Raezion420 price check is right, is fair, and logically is correct. Granted of course Voodoo will pay 10 mil it seems but that is a exception rather than the rule.

"High end rares tend to increase in value"

The word tend above should be replaced with rarely if you want to be honest. You blame others for trying to lower the price of a item well you are doing the opposite.

More and more items are being dumped out saturating the market and in turn lower the value of items across the board for pretty much everything besides unique art files. Which these are not, nor do they stand out to any degree.

If a newbie was running by you with them on you wouldn't even notice and that is the point. Age doesnt directly mean more money, if you think it does I have some Domination Sandals I would like sell you for 15 mil.

Uomvp

Knight
The market is also shit right now. If the market was like it was last year then 5+ would be correct but not right now atleast.

I can't believe soul-eater, folken and myself have all said around 10m or more and you guys are still trying to argue this. If there is one pair that MIGHT go up for sale and 3 people willing to spend around 10m how much do you think Amerigo is going to get? I imagine he will get around 10m OR he will probably wait for a better market if he can't get it just now. OR he will decide to keep them Cuz they are so rare and valuable. Everyone has valid points who is refuting it and everyone is entitled to their opinions but it's basic supply and demand. There is almost no supply yet there is still enough demand from those who want them and can afford the pricetag. Also with so few pairs of these still around there doesn't need to even be that many people who will pay big money, 2 competing collectors can drive the price of an item up. The whole server can be oblivious, it really doesn't matter... Also who owns a pair of scavenger gloves and mask that wouldn't want the best possible pair of sandals to go with it? But go ahead and flame on.

Uomvp

Knight
This is now opinions on what YOU would pay. This is a price check to determine a rough overall value of the sandals.
Folken- overpays on everything.
Amerigo- will overpay.
Soul Eater-will overpay

You will always overpay for an item you really want. Especially if it doesn't come on the market very often.

This price check has become useless. Sorry Voodoo

GimpCent

Knight
Folken didnt say he was willing to spend 10 mil he said they were worth 10 mil and same with Soul....

And he also said Old school kicks 10mil + so in that case my Dom Sandals are old school as well

Soul-Eater

Squire
One thing that should be remembered is that its up to the people who have pairs to sell to determine the price they would be sold for.

Also to the arguement that theyre just blaze sandals.. what about the Ultra Kill and +1 half aprons? Theyre just EM hued and they go for 5m+ and theres nothing so special about them except that they are rare and i see more of them then the Sweet Evas..

GimpCent

Knight
One thing that should be remembered is that its up to the people who have pairs to sell to determine the price they would be sold for.

Also to the arguement that theyre just blaze sandals.. what about the Ultra Kill and +1 half aprons? Theyre just EM hued and they go for 5m+ and theres nothing so special about them except that they are rare and i see more of them then the Sweet Evas..

There are vastly less rare/special aprons than sandals. Ultra Kill items have a deep history as well has being part of a epic set and +1 half aprons I don't know much about to be honest

And buyers dont determine the price they will be sold for.... not here and not in real life, the market sets the price. A person can they they want 1 million for a civic doesn't mean they will get it. Sure I can determine that is the price but I can't determine what it will sell for that. So that comment is almost pointless.

Soul-Eater

Squire
I am really not in this to argue but i just dont see how they could be worth less than say a pair of ninja gloves being as rare as they are.. And the market typically does set the standard, in this case with as few pairs floating around it is a sellers market. I say this bc for instance, VooDoo is holding one pair i know and does it seem that he would come off under 10m rightnow? The answer would be no, he'd hold onto them forever for any less.. Just my oppinion.

GimpCent

Knight
You cant get a black pair of gloves... you can get a blaze pair of sandals, in fact tons of them :) plus there is vastly less rare gloves, not to talk about being being blessed and not able to be broke

How many Dom sandals do you see? Not many in fact probably none but that doesnt mean they are worth 10+ just because they are rare. Sure you can say they look just like plain hue sandals and you would be right but these look the same as blaze sandals and I would be right.

For this price check based on Voodoo and Folkens logic to correct than by saying that, that means my sandals are worth 10+ Mil I mean they are 9 years old. How many 9 year old accounts do you see. I doubt there is even a set of sandals older that I know of...

Voodoo care to buy them?

The differance is that the players with gold don't want them... There are many one of a kinds that unfortuneatly are the same story. However, stuff like sweet eva's, uk items, incarnate of evil, etc tend to retain their desirability and value despite being common hues. To say that u need to click it to even see it's different is a rediculous argument because that is literally the only thing that sets most one of a kind items apart. Furthermore, what the item is called is almost entirely what makes some items so valuable. If people truly didn't care about sweet eva sandals then this thread never would have generated this type of debate. For a pair of glorified bod sandals they have definitly peaked some interest.

Soul-Eater

Squire
I'll buy em all for 2-3m per and delete them except for one pair.. LOL what now?

Seriously tho, none are being sold so this whole deal is kinda silly imo.

Theyre worth whatever the owners of the remaining pairs say.. If none ever get sold none ever get sold, its the appreciation of the item to the owner that determines the value.

GimpCent

Knight
The differance is that the players with gold don't want them... There are many one of a kinds that unfortuneatly are the same story. However, stuff like sweet eva's, uk items, incarnate of evil, etc tend to retain their desirability and value despite being common hues. To say that u need to click it to even see it's different is a rediculous argument because that is literally the only thing that sets most one of a kind items apart. Furthermore, what the item is called is almost entirely what makes some items so valuable. If people truly didn't care about sweet eva sandals then this thread never would have generated this type of debate. For a pair of glorified bod sandals they have definitly peaked some interest.

The item didnt peak interest you raging on Razion420 did.... and in doing so you were wrong that you did the opposite of your intended purpose.

It is not logically worth 10 mil. Sure you can say it is and refuse to sell it for less but that doesnt change the fact you are wearing a pair of sandals that everyone else values at much less. Whatever makes you feel good but this a price check forum not a It is whatever I say it is forums. One persons opinion doesnt mean its automatically that price.

Price checks are to get a general feel not a extremely biased one. We have defended our reason and ideas and you have done little more than used 7 year old logic to come back at us.

Example "If people truly didn't care about sweet eva sandals then this thread never would have generated this type of debate."

This proves nothing and there is outside factors other than the item itself.

"The differance is that the players with gold don't want them..."
"However, stuff like sweet eva's, uk items, incarnate of evil, etc tend to retain their desirability and value despite being common hues."

What makes Sweet Evas wanted? Since when did Sweet Evas get put in that list, just by you? When the fuck did this change?

"To say that u need to click it to even see it's different is a rediculous argument because that is literally the only thing that sets most one of a kind items apart."

Flat out wrong most are items that cannot be hued that way for example BBQ Mask, Sav Mask, Amazing and Nox Masks, Ninja Gloves, Skeleton Suit, the list goes on.....

"Furthermore, what the item is called is almost entirely what makes some items so valuable."

You keep changing your reason first its age, than its supply and demand, than its what its called. Do you really believe Sweet Evas is really that good of a name? That is opinion but isn't wide spread one. Personally I like spelling, I think its important. Same logic would say since its almost entirely by name if it was rereleased today it would be valueable? Short answer is no and its age and rareness is all it has going for it. Names like Incarnate of Evil are cool but Sweet Eva.... Fucking please give me break on bullshit and shut up

*shakes my head*

The item didnt peak interest you raging on Razion420 did.... and in doing so you were wrong that you did the opposite of your intended purpose.

It is not logically worth 10 mil. Sure you can say it is and refuse to sell it for less but that doesnt change the fact you are wearing a pair of sandals that everyone else values at much less. Whatever makes you feel good but this a price check forum not a It is whatever I say it is forums. One persons opinion doesnt mean its automatically that price.

Price checks are to get a general feel not a extremely biased one. We have defended our reason and ideas and you have done little more than used 7 year old logic to come back at us.

Example "If people truly didn't care about sweet eva sandals then this thread never would have generated this type of debate."

This proves nothing and there is outside factors other than the item itself.

"The differance is that the players with gold don't want them..."
"However, stuff like sweet eva's, uk items, incarnate of evil, etc tend to retain their desirability and value despite being common hues."

What makes Sweet Evas wanted? Since when did Sweet Evas get put in that list, just by you? When the fuck did this change?

"To say that u need to click it to even see it's different is a rediculous argument because that is literally the only thing that sets most one of a kind items apart."

Flat out wrong most are items that cannot be hued that way for example BBQ Mask, Sav Mask, Amazing and Nox Masks, Ninja Gloves, Skeleton Suit, the list goes on.....

"Furthermore, what the item is called is almost entirely what makes some items so valuable."

You keep changing your reason first its age, than its supply and demand, than its what its called. Do you really believe Sweet Evas is really that good of a name? That is opinion but isn't wide spread one. Personally I like spelling, I think its important. Same logic would say since its almost entirely by name if it was rereleased today it would be valueable? Short answer is no and its age and rareness is all it has going for it. Names like Incarnate of Evil are cool but Sweet Eva.... Fucking please give me break on bullshit and shut up

*shakes my head*
This in every way. Sorry voodoo, some day you will realize it. They are stupid named blaze sandals. Yes Ultrakill goes for mills, but its name is 10x better, and there is a set to collect with it, and charcoal is more widely liked than blaze. I'm sorry Voodoo but no matter how much you think a buyer sets the price on something, that is completely wrong. I'm sorry if your rage for me has blinded you to the truth, I don't know why you hate me so much but I'm sorry your sandals you paid 10m for are shitty.

OH also I like how you always mention about "people that can afford these sandals". Damn bro I didn't know 5m was rare for someone to have, hell even 10m. Man that would take 10+ years to make that much cash!

It happens man, people overpay on stuff they want. That does not make that item worth that much. Hell my brit gate max storage house I over payed on because I've always wanted that spot and it was never for sale or confiscated. But that does not mean it would be worth that much to everyone else, and I am ok with that.

You guys would be 100% right if I was the only person trying to argue a high price but I'm not. And nobody who has a pair would bother selling for 1-6m or w/e you guys r saying so unless Amerigo sells them that cheap then I am being proven right. I wouldn't bother selling mine that cheap, just saying.. As for me flip flopping on what the reason is for an item being rare or desired based on hue/name/rarity/age it's not any one factor, it could be a combination or all of them. Until a one of a kind pair of sandals that are blaze and named "lowbrow lowballer's" sweet evas will still be the best and rarest set of blaze sandals around. And charcoal is cool as shit but to say its better than blaze is also ludacris... Look at the cost of bod cloth in those hues.. Of the oldschool bod hues blaze was by far the most expensive. I really can't beleive these arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.