UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sweet Evas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys would be 100% right if I was the only person trying to argue a high price but I'm not. And nobody who has a pair would bother selling for 1-6m or w/e you guys r saying so unless Amerigo sells them that cheap then I am being proven right. I wouldn't bother selling mine that cheap, just saying.. As for me flip flopping on what the reason is for an item being rare or desired based on hue/name/rarity/age it's not any one factor, it could be a combination or all of them. Until a one of a kind pair of sandals that are blaze and named "lowbrow lowballer's" sweet evas will still be the best and rarest set of blaze sandals around. And charcoal is cool as shit but to say its better than blaze is also ludacris... Look at the cost of bod cloth in those hues.. Of the oldschool bod hues blaze was by far the most expensive. I really can't beleive these arguments.
I can't believe your arguments. Blaze was/is a higher tier reward cloth. That does not mean more people prefer it. Go to the bank and look at how many people wear blaze compared to charcoal. I see one with a blaze beetle and a blaze orc mask and nobody with blaze clothing, and about 6 people with charcoal.

as for the price of the sandals if you do not understand after all this you never will, so there is no point in having all these people explain to you and even show you proof of what they are worth at a normal price, not a price of someone "overpaying".

Fine my bad for not knowing anything about filling bods. As for overpaying... Yes I am notorious for overpaying on hard to find items. Sometimes i regret it. I don't for the sweet evas at all. If there is one pair of sweet eva's on the market every 3 years and 3 or more people willing to pay 10m and the seller won't sell for a lowball offer it really doesn't matter what the price check "experts" have to say. And I must have missed this pair that couldnt sell for 2m because I definitly would have bought em if I had seen that. Only time can really win this argument, either Amerigo holds out for a good offer or he sells for 1-2m and proves me wrong. But since he's already said he wouldn't sell I am really having trouble taking your argument seriously.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
It's one of those items not that many people want.. To get any real amount a seller will 100% NEED someone looking for it who does not care about price. It's not a buyers or sellers market on them its a hold onto them until you find someone like folken that has to have them and will pay what ever lol (not a diss, <3 u folken)
in other words its very hard to actually put a price on them because finding a buyer will be about as rare as the sandles themselves.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I sold a pair of npc brown hued sandals that said "I got owned" 4 years ago for 5 mil. Now, it may not be 10 mil but as it stands that's still a lot more than you guys are saying I would get for a typical hued sandal. Sooo... Shut the fuck up!

GimpCent

Knight
I sold a pair of npc brown hued sandals that said "I got owned" 4 years ago for 5 mil. Now, it may not be 10 mil but as it stands that's still a lot more than you guys are saying I would get for a typical hued sandal. Sooo... Shut the fuck up!

You can always by chance find a retard. Players in general much more gold back then. More players more competition for said items and vastly less items going around.

Your point is a one off chance happening and isn't a proof of anything and how you cannot understand that and even go to the extreme of saying shut up and the end like some proud little bible school boy is beyond even the best of me.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
You can always by chance find a retard. Players in general much more gold back then. More players more competition for said items and vastly less items going around.

Your point is a one off chance happening and isn't a proof of anything and how you cannot understand that and even go to the extreme of saying shut up and the end like some proud little bible school boy is beyond even the best of me.

Because you are the idiot saying that such a common colored item will go for less money due to the fact that it's a common color and your theory behind this is "no one is going to click your paper doll" Please sweetheart, don't double back on it now. I could do it 100 times and you would STILL deny it because you think you're so right.

Because you are the idiot saying that such a common colored item will go for less money due to the fact that it's a common color and your theory behind this is "no one is going to click your paper doll" Please sweetheart, don't double back on it now. I could do it 100 times and you would STILL deny it because you think you're so right.
Its more about names than colors man. I would gladly pay more for sandals that say "I got owned" rather than "sweet evas". Yes colors matter, but if both sandals were brown, and rare, and one said "I got owned" and the other "sweet evas" which do you think would be more popular?

GimpCent

Knight

*yawns* Domination Sandals dont go for that much.... they are much older and yes you got to click on the paperdoll to see them but that was just one of my points of many. Its okay if you don't understand how one random price of a non related item isn't a factor on the price of everything.

I have sold TB Barstools for 8 mil since re release does that mean that is the price of them? Hell No
I have paid 15 Mil for a 8x9 does that mean that is the going price? Fuck no

I am honestly at a lost on how this concept is so gosh darn hard to understand. People wonder why we need to import the majority of our doctors and high level engineers anymore. Critical thinking skills the last 50 years have took a nose dive.

Raezion is also right about the name but I never said they were worth less than 5 mil, just they arent work 10 mil like folks were trying to make them. There logic was flawed and thats it. Age and rarity would be then at 5 mil no questions imo. So I am not double backing down or whatever.... I never said they were would less... In fact I never said what they were worth I have just stated that they arent worth 10 mil...

PS dont call me sweetheart

Uomvp

Knight
Okay to end this thread... They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you mark them at 10mil maybe someone buys them and maybe they don't.
I personally would only pay 2-3 for them but that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't pay 15.
If you want something bad enough then you will pay whatever they are asking.

Also price checks are for the community to help decide on a price. If you already have a price "you know" they are worth then the pc in general is useless because you're defending what you already think they are worth.

pete liv

Sorceror
yea i would say 2-4, still.
though ickys right with the whole "price decided during trade"
price check is just opinion
mostly fueled by others' drive to make a profit, at that

Status
Not open for further replies.