UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Swordmanship] Little question

h4wk-

Wanderer
[Swordmanship] Little question

I got a lot of weapon like axes and hally, i wanna try to make one char with swordmanship but i'm not really have an idea.

So i was thinking about hallymage or something with lumber....is it good lumber skill?

Thanx for helping me

Re: [Swordmanship] Little question

being a lumberjacker only gives you that damage bonus with axes so hally and swords do nothing. i would recommend just a dexer with minimal magery for recalling

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

Tact/Anat/Heal/Reisist/LJ/Swords/Alchy

Chug Chug Punch Chug Chug Punch, like the little engine that could throw pots.

h4wk-

Wanderer

and is it good in pvp? i think is impossible to kill someone just with weapons if u miss a couple of times 2 in vas mani and gg

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1688221 said:
being a lumberjacker only gives you that damage bonus with axes so hally and swords do nothing. i would recommend just a dexer with minimal magery for recalling

Recalling is overrated, carry lots of refresh pots and run around the entire server spamming

"choo choo, chugga chugga chugga, choo choo"

h4wk-

Wanderer

i was think about

magery
resist
anatomy
ev int
medit
sword
tactics

any comment?

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

Okay let's resolve this once and for all:

There is no "uber template" that destroys anybody every single time.

You've got to play what works for you.

ie:

if your IQ is 80 or less, play a dexxer

if your IQ is 80 - 109 play a stun mage

if your IQ is 109 - 140 play an alchy stun mage

if your IQ is 140+ play as an admin !!!

Tomox2

Wanderer

If you're using an axe, and you land a cuncussion blow, most mages no long waste the time trying to cast damaging spells at you, instead they are healing, usually with spells. Concussion blow takes 50 int from the target. in vas mani takes 11 mana. :3 do the math, just keep on them with your axe and your explo pots (you dont even need alchy really) and they'll drop.

They'll run like crazy though so be ready to chug stam pots, theirs no reaso a dexxer shouldnt out run a mage.

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

if you make a dexxer, please avoid all contact with me, i'm not sure if Dexxerism is contageous, but I KNOW there's no cure...

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Make a tank mage. It's the most fun, most old school template out there, and it's all I play.

It's what you've been suggesting all along:

Magery
Evalint
Meditation
Resist
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy

80 Str
100 Int
45 Dex

(Eval+Anat)/2 = Defensive wrestling, so you don't need wrestling. By GMing Eval and Anat, you'll have a 50% chance to evade GM physical attackers.

Str/2+50 = HP, so with 80 Str you'll have 90 HP. With pots, that's 110. If you can't keep up your strength against a chronic weaken caster, use a pot and let him weaken you twice; you'll still have 88 HP, enough to survive any dump with even numbers.

You'll be able to do anything any mage can do, plus you'll be able to use halberds for big hits and concussion blows, katanas for disruption and poison (I carry a DP kat all the time), and bolas against runners. While you're not quite as fast as a dexer, you do hit just as hard, and a little fancy footwork will negate their dex advantage and keep you swinging just as fast as they do.

If a fight runs long and you find yourself and your enemy, another mage, both out of mana, you're going to win. You can keep him concussed and passively regain your mana while he futilely tries to meditate and wastes every point of mana he gets back on keeping himself healed. You should only ever have to outheal one dump in a fight. None if you're lucky enough to land a concussion blow early and follow it up with a feeblemind, bringing your target down to 39 int.

It's been around since day 1 of UO, and it's still around now. That alone should be enough to convince you it's worth trying out.

Aradesh

Wanderer

i just play my macer and follow people around until they are out of TRs, then i stand there and whack on them until I get a couple of crushings and a nice purple pot boom.

I hope that whole IQ comparison based on what class you play was a joke. If not then that's irony at it's best.

beelzebub

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1700744 said:
I hope that whole IQ comparison based on what class you play was a joke. If not then that's irony at it's best.

either way that shit was funny :p

johnjsr

Wanderer

Hello Every body,

I need help, I have my own 50,000 Photos to canvas related keywords those are collected in last 4 yrs
from my website. Means visitor have visited my site through these keywords. Now I want to re-use this keywords on my website,
How I can use? My idea is may be I can get more visitors after reusing by some way or techniques, as its number very large thats why
I am looking best way. Please advice.

Caz

Knight

johnjsr;1700909 said:
Hello Every body,

I need help, I have my own 50,000 Photos to canvas related keywords those are collected in last 4 yrs
from my website. Means visitor have visited my site through these keywords. Now I want to re-use this keywords on my website,
How I can use? My idea is may be I can get more visitors after reusing by some way or techniques, as its number very large thats why
I am looking best way. Please advice.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb