UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Syrupz brings (additional) shame to EQ/MS

What should we do about this?

• lol, then ban him right away

Votes: 298 80.3%
  • lol, then ban if he ever uses it again

Votes: 73 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Jim Rob

Sorceror
Re: Syrupz brings (additional) shame to EQ/MS

Anton Chigurh;1705762 said:
There have been threads in these very forums where ras has openly admitted to scripting, it's a little wonder it took him this long to get banned. Also yesterday in Trinsic while fighting sharp and Rhadamanthys it was very obvious that auto cure was being used. GG big buddy.

We don't play with ras sorry :(.Sharp would be the last person who would autocure along with rhadmanthys.

elohdee

Knight

Anton Chigurh;1705762 said:
There have been threads in these very forums where ras has openly admitted to scripting, it's a little wonder it took him this long to get banned. Also yesterday in Trinsic while fighting sharp and Rhadamanthys it was very obvious that auto cure was being used. GG big buddy.

First off, I have never played with Ras a day in my life. Secondly I doubt it was "obvious" for no one under my command needs auto cure. We elite sorry. You have no proof of any wrong doing about my guild mates.However, you do have an opinion of an "obvious" use of autocure, which was most likely made "obvious" cause we romped your face.

Get off us. You suck. Sorry big buddy.

Maybe if you said Gunslinger or something cause that nigga sucks dick it would have been more plausible. However, I know for a fact Sharp and Choru don't auto-cure. Nice try pal.

In closing I'll leave a few words of wisdom, albeit obvious;

God dam you is one dum nigga.

Rhadam

Page

What makes me laugh is that you have rank 1 dueler up there... yet Amon let you farm duel rank...

Lynyrd

Knight

oh, wow

there is too much verbal ownage going on in this thrd

Slip

Page

got banned for impersonating a staff member. ras doesnt script

Rhadam

Page

Slip;1706428 said:
got banned for impersonating a staff member. ras doesnt script

Doesn't now... did before... he denies it out his ass... but back in the day i can guarantee he used a script to place at idocs...

But as we know Luigi got banned and unbanned after doing this, so it really doesn't matter if he did that or not because it doesn't seem to be a bannable offense....

I mean look at HoT they clearly scripted every fucking Idoc they were at before the changes... yet they were still around cause they donate money to the server..

Le0

Wanderer

are you aware that this pics is the icon of a gay electro french couple ?