UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tea Thread!

ne14pic

Sorceror
Re: Tea Thread!

'cos orange juice tastes the same coming out the way it went in.."

:D :D :D[/quote]

why are you tasting it on the way out?

Kassi

Wanderer

Aww, this thread reminded me how long it's been since I had some real tea! I'm a pouchong, chai (with or without milk), green tea fan in general and there was some roasted barley tea they served at a Korean place back in my hometown that was strangely addictive.

There is none in the house. Now I want some. Fail.

Blacula

Knight

Dollpartz;452406 said:
What is your favourite type of tea?

Right now, it is 4 in the morning here in New Zealand, and my mouth tastes like an ashtray. Why does it taste like that, and for what reason am I up this early?

Easy, Lapsang Souchong.

This is the strongest tea I've ever tasted. It tastes like an over-powering cigar, and as you swallow it the inside of your cheeks stick to your teeth and your whole mouth is covered in some sort of foul slime.

Yes, I make it a little stronger than it is supposed to be by using multiple tea strainers, but damn is it good. I've had a few mugs, and I just can't get to sleep anymore.

So, what tea do you drink? Anyone else like Lapsang souchong? I just ordered some new tea, and among my selection is "Lapsang souchong superior". Apparently it is even stronger, so here's hoping.

I've had tea like that before, but I'm a fan of good, old-fashioned iced tea is there's no green or black around. (Luzianne or Lipton) :>

hugoboss

Sorceror

mandrake root, simmered over nite in the juice wringed from a dozen nightshade, add a slice of ginseng for the extra zing.... you'll be flatulating Kal Vas Flams in no time!

Blacula

Knight

hugoboss;453795 said:
mandrake root, simmered over nite in the juice wringed from a dozen nightshade, add a slice of ginseng for the extra zing.... you'll be flatulating Kal Vas Flams in no time!

While I like your recipe, Kal Vas Flam is sulfurous ash and spider's silk :[

Dollpartz

Squire

Today I received an order I had made of some tea called "Lapsang Souchong Superior". Apparently it's stronger, but right now I'm just finishing off the last of my previous batch, so it's just sitting inside an airtight ceramic pot.

PS: BEST.THREAD.EVER

Dollpartz

Squire

Why is that applesauce? Are you concerned about a vitamin deficiency? You know it's an old Indian remedy to drink your own urine, apparently it prevents cancer or some sort of funny blood disease.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy)
I must admit I am kind of curious drinking a load of piss each morning but doesn't it fuck up your liver?

I think I might just save piss drinking for the weekends :(