UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tech9 how think about this

Pat mcgroin is uonewbs romeo :confused:

The other three don' even play UO! They apparently just like to grind your gears

Also, stop typing in the words "neon" or "notorious". It reminds me of the ghastly photo he posted the other day that he took in the bathroom(this man needs a doctor!). View attachment 104621 Was gonna eat breakfast until I read his name. Soon as I read your post uonewb, my brain was hit with a flashback, appetite out the window
I did not take that photo lmfao. I found it on Google. That picture is fucking brutal

tech.

Sorceror
[e oooh

How are your wands organized?

There are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 charge greater heal wands. There are 4 boxes shown here.

me and dylan have 5 metal chests (they're all full) of 1-5 gheal charges

then on top the metal chests is another bag with just a little more than 100 in them (we've been using when we log on) and they're 1-5.

we have 3k gheal charges.

we'll sell them for 100 mil since wand drops are rare.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
me and dylan have 5 metal chests (they're all full) of 1-5 gheal charges

then on top the metal chests is another bag with just a little more than 100 in them (we've been using when we log on) and they're 1-5.

we have 3k gheal charges.

we'll sell them for 100 mil since wand drops are rare.
Dylan and I

The Monk231

Wanderer
Since those duels hes lost a best of 5 field fights 6-7x

and probably another 40-50x just random 1v1 field

I think he has killed me 3x since then?

Good ratio though...
its hard to believe hes only beat u 3 times since then, only explanation is u barely play, cuz I kno he can kill you more than 3 times ive alrdy seen that