UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tech9 how think about this

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
3v2 right? right.. you didn't let us sync not one time... we healed yall's weaken wand syncs 4 times then died on the 5th try. u wouldn't let us sync at all, we stayed on screen, but when ur out of mana, yall niggas ran lol. but whatever.

If you can't handle a 3v2 then you should probably never call yourself elite again.

Btw you don't ask for syncs you don't suck and you learn how to create offense.

3v2 right? right.. you didn't let us sync not one time... we healed yall's weaken wand syncs 4 times then died on the 5th try. u wouldn't let us sync at all, we stayed on screen, but when ur out of mana, yall niggas ran lol. but whatever.
The only thing I got from that is you died.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
You guys actually off screened a couple times. and at one point it was the two gokus and stativa.

No worries though. All in good fun. No one else to fight on this dying server.

crikey

Sorceror
I miss the days when it was like 10v10 and stupid shit like that

You know.....10v10 where me playing a stupiid dexxer is positively 100% worthless XD

I did make a fine meatshield I thought at least

crikey

Sorceror
nah, no reason to play if there is no one to fight anymore.
yea thats true

I came home wasted out of my mind friday night, all sharpened up for a bit of the old ultra viiolence

Ran between valhalla, brit bank, graveyard for about 45 minutes, no a single attack. Stood there in front of a gaggle of afk SM chinks hoping theyd gank me at least....nothin

logged and went to bed

yea thats true

I came home wasted out of my mind friday night, all sharpened up for a bit of the old ultra viiolence

Ran between valhalla, brit bank, graveyard for about 45 minutes, no a single attack. Stood there in front of a gaggle of afk SM chinks hoping theyd gank me at least....nothin

logged and went to bed
i'll fight you, let's go.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
@uonoobs
because I'm on a 24 hour shift. I hardly log on during the week. What's the point anymore? Only time worth logging on is saturday/sunday morning when the koreans are playing for 30 minutes. And that gives you only 5 people to fight. I enjoy the 2/3 vrs 5. More fun than a 2v2. Being outnumbered, but not zerged is always more fun.

@uonoobs
because I'm on a 24 hour shift. I hardly log on during the week. What's the point anymore? Only time worth logging on is saturday/sunday morning when the koreans are playing for 30 minutes. And that gives you only 5 people to fight. I enjoy the 2/3 vrs 5. More fun than a 2v2. Being outnumbered, but not zerged is always more fun.
sure, come back on and let's fight. got my crew of 3
on factions now