UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh most uber player all on UO

Whos more uber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tribal

Lord
Teh most uber player all on UO

well since i died to these guy more than ne one else on uo i figured theyre uber

edit... i cant beleive ne of u guys took this serious i mean common black lizard? soccer kick? jesse jane? lol

Armentia

Sorceror
Re: Teh most uber player all on UO

I've only seen b' fight, he's a hit and run, despite the fact that he's a god. Jesse Jane is the only other one I know, but I haven't seen 'im fighting. Maybe I need to get out of my house more often o_O

i think Jesse Jane owns pretty much if it comes to stuff/PvP Skill and overall Gaming.... from what i heard Scorpion King has a lot of uber stuff but i never saw him or know his pvp abilitys... i guess JesseJane is the the best vote if it comes to this guys... but well... be is just popular atm... his pvp skills are decent but not good tbh Ive killed him a lot and i dont think i could take the vote but whatever... if i could choose i would call it a draw between Rambone and Jesse

HeD

Wanderer

schlampe;1250118 said:
b' invented uo.
therefore he wins it.

I heard a rumor that b' is actually Lord British. When he sneaks out of the castle he goes buy the name b' so noone will know who he is. The reason he runs is because he can not stay on any one screen for more than 3 seconds or someone may be able to identify him.

HeD;1250356 said:
I heard a rumor that b' is actually Lord British. When he sneaks out of the castle he goes buy the name b' so noone will know who he is. The reason he runs is because he can not stay on any one screen for more than 3 seconds or someone may be able to identify him.

i heard b´ likes big black penisses... who knows

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1250497 said:

my big black cock ^^
suil stop copying my ideas

hey tribal, remember when u tried to kill me afk in my castle, and i banned u, then check 6 had the same idea and got u instead of me?