UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh most uber player all on UO

Whos more uber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Teh most uber player all on UO

Isnt b' the noob red dexxer with spear? Hes funny... whenever i see him hes attackin some noob that just rezed and is tryin to goto del from the pond on foot *lol* he attacks some naked guy then hides and waits....hes attacked me a few times then i just mini heal and laugh then carry on with my factioneer. Not sure what "uber" means, maybe its spose to be a joke? heh

impact-

Sorceror

lmfao at everybody that said jesse jane, the most legit person on here is black lizard

Siccx

Wanderer

pgowdy

Wanderer

Rambone is pretty uber... but so is Jesse Jane... I voted Jesse Jane.

Jayooo

Wanderer

rofl @ jesse jane

or umm anyone from WKD being "other" listed

or a number of other guilds for that matter

O RLY!

Sorceror

I'm actually going to take a serious stand point on this thread because I do not believe that people are actually voting for Jesse Jane. I mean, c'mon... Anyone who Zerg's that hard all the time should not be on this list. I mean, their vent is right about ours and if she (he) is the only one on, she just sits around the pits until 7 or 8 log on.

Granted, hes good and would take me, but there are lots of people who are better.

And anyone who votes for themselves? fuck that.

b' dominates all with a spear purchased from the blacksmith...

omg its me, no but rlly, clone (why is he not here), mistro, and i didnt vote for black lizard, but that nigga owns.