UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh most uber player all on UO

Whos more uber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astrex

Wanderer
Re: Teh most uber player all on UO

Who are these people?

only person iv ever heared of is Jesse Jane which iv only seen posting on the forums

Smartyr/Hyru my votes both gods cant be touched

b' sucks - I killed him before and I'm not good at pvp. Polls like this are like voting for the highschool president. It ends up being a popularity contest.

godmathias

Wanderer

look at their dueling records. they arent even that good. and dont say duels dont even count cause usually its the fights that show the most skill. most of them are heal mages too lol. they may be harder to kill but i have never died 1v1 to a heal mage lol

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

godmathias;1428224 said:
look at their dueling records. they arent even that good. and dont say duels dont even count cause usually its the fights that show the most skill. most of them are heal mages too lol. they may be harder to kill but i have never died 1v1 to a heal mage lol
You must be teh besty! Oh my gooses! Congratulamations!

Field > All

This poll sucks.

Best 1v1 of all time, regardless of client...

I'd like to see Jenova vs Hyru vs Ironfist Max in a 3-way dance.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;1427525 said:
b' sucks - I killed him before and I'm not good at pvp. Polls like this are like voting for the highschool president. It ends up being a popularity contest.

lies.:foff:

O RLY!

Sorceror

Yea, I would have to agree with some of the past few. Ironfist Max is/was a fucking beast...

effyuseekay

Wanderer

havent been around in a while therefore i vote for other, i seen an uber jap named Guacilyaasef

The one and only answer is ajax my friends. There is no player more hardcore and more loyal. i would gladly lay down all of my chars, accounts, houses, and items (which is a lot btw) for him at any moment he calls upon me to. All those who disagree have just been owned by him and his peeps there whole uo lives. Brit Gate PK's Represent!

Duke~Of~Athol;1487138 said:
The one and only answer is ajax my friends. There is no player more hardcore and more loyal. i would gladly lay down all of my chars, accounts, houses, and items (which is a lot btw) for him at any moment he calls upon me to. All those who disagree have just been owned by him and his peeps there whole uo lives. Brit Gate PK's Represent!

he is teh uber.