UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh most uber player all on UO

Whos more uber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Teh most uber player all on UO

Rambone isn't that great. I've seen him get owned in a 2x2, ect. He's great, but not the best.

Yeah, I don't know anyone on that list but Jesse Jane.

roy jones jr

Sorceror

OBVIOUSLY ITS ME ROY JONES JR. THE BEST ULTIMA PLAYER ALIVE. GODS GIFT TO ULTIMA. I AM THE BEST

Siccx

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1581874 said:
yes it was a typo, its a list for no namers and scrubs :p(other than my boy brack rizard)

qft

../

roflcakes

Wanderer

Jesse Jane but only because his 10ms ping owns any other ping on the shard. I might move to Dallas just so I can ping good.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

Tribal;1249583 said:
well since i died to these guy more than ne one else on uo i figured theyre uber

edit... i cant beleive ne of u guys took this serious i mean common black lizard? soccer kick? jesse jane? lol
yeah i dont know any of those names from the feild except jessejane i only know her (him) cause he used to try to own my at my house when him and 2d came there like 30 deep to place over my other house tat was idoc a few years back LOL thats all

impact-

Sorceror

DaGongeKid;1628407 said:
yeah i dont know any of those names from the feild except jessejane i only know her (him) cause he used to try to own my at my house when him and 2d came there like 30 deep to place over my other house tat was idoc a few years back LOL thats all

how do you not know these people?

Classictbh

Wanderer

Tbh jesses nice at pvp, Rambone is nice,Ajax But ima Go with The Ledgendary(s) Lysol And Hyru