UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tentative patch notes - november 11th, 2012

Mark

Knight
Harvest/Crafting
  • Repair deeds
  • Overall cleanup, balancing, and modernization of systems
Creatures
  • Loot table cleanups and tweaks
  • AI enhancements (pathing, combat logic, etc)
  • Champion titles and new champion types
  • Mount abilities
  • Slayer enhancements and fixes
  • Monster opposition group (red/black solen, terathan/ophidian, etc) fixes
Taming/Barding
  • Implement missing checks and skill delays
  • Creatures being tamed must be reachable, not just in line of sight.
Miscellaneous
  • Extensive minor corrections and optimizations
  • Enabled several virtue systems
  • Party merging and party context menus
  • House friend and ban list capacity increased
  • Additional items for rare and chest spawns

scorxx

Sorceror
I'm also curious to what mount abilities mean? does this mean unicorns can cure you now? and ki rins can use the crazy lightning attack? more info please! Thanks for post this!

Edit - I'd love to see Unicorns and Ki Rins have a purpose, most pointless mounts out there right now for tamers considering they take the same taming skill to tame as a mare does.

Code Blue

Knight
I'm also curious to what mount abilities mean? does this mean unicorns can cure you now? and ki rins can use the crazy lightning attack? more info please! Thanks for post this!

Edit - I'd love to see Unicorns and Ki Rins have a purpose, most pointless mounts out there right now for tamers considering they take the same taming skill to tame as a mare does.

Why dont you try it and find out for yourself friend.

scorxx

Sorceror
Why dont you try it and find out for yourself friend.

Cuz I have absolutely no clue how it works, I've only seen pvp videos of them being used, it would makes things alot easier if we were just told what the change means, mount abilities could mean anything, hell maybe beetles can fly who knows cuz they didn't give us much info to go on.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
No I don't. Facepump operates one of those "special farms" where u pay him monies to do "certain things", I chose the "around the world in 80 neighs" package :D