UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center is Live

Re: Test Center is Live

equiP.tik-;1463597 said:
No kegs? Ryan can you please spawn some kegs asap.. thanks bro

JamesD

Wanderer

so... Shadowlords Monoliths of Britain and Minoc cannot accept the Sigils... Is that part of Publish 76, or just a bug?! I would like an "I found a bug" item :p

Faithless

Wanderer

I stole all the sigils in the first 10 min of server up for SL and i got no <3 from Ryan [e cry

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

skuraged;1463625 said:
I dueled one guy and I failed like... 20 poisons in a row on him. Then he said he had 120 resist and he dropped it for me and everything was fine after. So are people still running around with 120s?

yes.

JamesD

Wanderer

thats funny faithless, cuz i stole yew and skara in the first ten minutes... But now Brit and Minoc cant be put on the monlith...

Bigoud

Wanderer

i really really that ryan is not thinking about introducing 120 PS...

thats how we will fucked up a wonderful server that everyone enjoy today

Aveks

Wanderer

I can't create a character???

It freezes on the "Creating Character" screen.

Big wtf?

Faithless

Wanderer

JamesD88;1463637 said:
thats funny faithless, cuz i stole yew and skara in the first ten minutes... But now Brit and Minoc cant be put on the monlith...

Me thinks something is bugged/afoot.

Cronus3166

Sorceror

Faithless;1463630 said:
I stole all the sigils in the first 10 min of server up for SL and i got no <3 from Ryan [e cry

You get <3 from me, go SL!

Also, when will we be able to find out exactly what we are testing? Other then the reduced lag improvements?

Exemplar

Wanderer

Who is nox-?

when im on my SL guy, he comes in, trys his best to kill you, then offscreens the moment you load up.

p.s. dude its a test center, who cares if you die, stop running 1v1 :>

A Walrus

Wanderer

Exemplar;1463746 said:
Who is nox-?

when im on my SL guy, he comes in, trys his best to kill you, then offscreens the moment you load up.

p.s. dude its a test center, who cares if you die, stop running 1v1 :>
exactly, same goes for res killing

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

If it's TC, can we please get ethies/supply stones..

I realllly don't want to craft and tame pets.

Chuck Z

Wanderer

I said it last night to you and I will say it again. Its a fucking test center why the fuck is everybody worried about sigils. Its not like your gonna be running around with runic weapons animal man jesus christ. There probably bugged for a reason so that no faction owns all the towns. Why you ask because its a fucking test center.

JamesD

Wanderer

Getting a little pissed off over a Test Center, eh Chuck?

But Chuck, Ryan challenged the factions to grab the sigils. I am curious if its a bug, or part of Publish 76. Some of the patches on the Test Center will be rolled over to the real shard Chuck, so I am doing what the test center is for: Testing.