UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center is Live

Re: Test Center is Live

Quick question, since there were some treasure maps in the bank when we started, are they working or not? Just trying to see if I like treasure hunting enough to put a lot of time into in when the test server is over.

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Why the hell is nobody playing I have loged in numours times and theres never been more than about 30 people wtf get your butts on there and pvp.

Cronus3166

Sorceror

Chuck Z;1464012 said:
Why the hell is nobody playing I have loged in numours times and theres never been more than about 30 people wtf get your butts on there and pvp.

Most of the people probably don't want to get on and just test, when they don't know what they are testing.

A lot of people in irc have claimed its just like Hybrid, but test server. I played for about 2 hours, lagged seemed better(so i tested all I knew to test), but then again only had 30 people, so wasn't much to test against :(

Addicted

Disciple

Cronus3166;1464074 said:
Most of the people probably don't want to get on and just test, when they don't know what they are testing.

A lot of people in irc have claimed its just like Hybrid, but test server. I played for about 2 hours, lagged seemed better(so i tested all I knew to test), but then again only had 30 people, so wasn't much to test against :(

The term test center is used because you can get on and do whatever without it saving. You can test templates, test placement locations, see what it's like to faction, etc etc. You aren't testing anything specific, you are just goofing around.

Cronus3166

Sorceror

Addicted;1464079 said:
The term test center is used because you can get on and do whatever without it saving. You can test templates, test placement locations, see what it's like to faction, etc etc. You aren't testing anything specific, you are just goofing around.

And thats what I was doing, was wanting to test a char I just made on Hybrid, but haven't had a chance to play it. Figure why not do it there!

I was just replying why, from others talking and the feeling you get, to why no one is really on.

Oh yeah, and I totally placed my favorite classic house in front of some Christmas trees!! <3

A Noob Elemental;1464097 said:
having more than 9000 gold in the bank would help immensley on that "house placement" thing

i cant even afford a boat

Hunt around in your bank, there should be a check for a mil, its just... neatly placed in that organized bank :D I found both of mine about top center... under everything.

Something odd. When you place a house usually once the model goes down u have to press okay to finalise the placement or click cancel to not place.

Well the cancel button has gone. Dunno if thats intentional or not :p

Un4

Knight

A Noob Elemental;1464097 said:
having more than 9000 gold in the bank would help immensley on that "house placement" thing

i cant even afford a boat

how about the mil check?

DFRIT07

Sorceror

pvp was fun at the gy, i got ownd by Ryan haha
Ryan were u really Anubis or did u just take over his character and drop me??

nassiruo

Wanderer

so far i have been on for 1 hour and counted 3 1-2 hitter spears... heavy smokers spear did 84 dmg in one hit lollerskates- spear one shot me with 95hp didnt get name of other guy...

i can understand items being given out on shard but 1-2 hitter weaps is retarded

nassiruo

Wanderer

ive been on here for another hour i realized that this is the most gm cheating shard ever

jlk7jester

Wanderer

Well, I think once it goes live, he will whipe the weapons. Besides those spears aren't hitting so hard now because they have been worn out :)