UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thank you to Staff

JlM

Wanderer
I would like to thank the staff member for explaining to players at the wisp dungeon that it is not ok to multi client and farm. It has been going on for months that players have been afk farming wisps 24/7 in the wisp dungeon. This is probably one of the main reasons for the huge inflation of gold into the economy. In the first floor of wisp dungeon alone there is 8 spawn spots for wisps that spawn almost instantly. They drop about 500gp each and are 1-2 shotted. At any time all spots are being farmed, mostley afk. I farmed a spawn for 1 hour and did some math and figured out that I can make 1.5kk in the 8 hours im asleep, that means about 4.5kk per day, per spot. I assume that several of these people are the same person. Couple this with the fact that People afk farm other mobs on a 24/7 basis, and you get a economy where gold is not being taken out at any rate close to its being pumped in, IE the reason some arties have doubled in price almost.

Just want to say thank you for finally addressing this issue, I hope there will be some follow ups.

lol . fuckin cry babys . u guys cry for everyfuckinthing ! lets do like this , ban everybody n then u, zulu and the other idiot that cant take a ss can play by yourselfs. who cares if someone is afk getting gold , u can do the same , its a fuckin 50 years old game . just play , stop crying .

lol . fuckin cry babys . u guys cry for everyfuckinthing ! lets do like this , ban everybody n then u, zulu and the other idiot that cant take a ss can play by yourselfs. who cares if someone is afk getting gold , u can do the same , its a fuckin 50 years old game . just play , stop crying .

But seriously, why do you play on Demise instead of the test center?

Mitzlplik

Traveler
And your dumb ass reasoning of a (duuuuurrrrrrrrr 50 year old game duuuurrrrr) is irrelavant. Rules are rules jackass. They are there for a reason,even if your to stupid to understand them.

zulu2401

Squire
Shut up faggot. Don't bash someone for asking staff to reinforce their own rules and call them CRYBABIES. People like you that are too fuckin poor to donate to the shard store wouldn't understand. If I give these fuckers money then yes, I expect them to punish assholes who constantly break the rules. You're officially an idiot ronaldo. Go back into stealth mode and keep quiet.

JlM

Wanderer

Ban, no more no less. I cant see how you can confuse what this guy is saying. In game and forum ban.

Yaz

Squire
I would like to thank the staff member for explaining to players at the wisp dungeon that it is not ok to multi client and farm. It has been going on for months that players have been afk farming wisps 24/7 in the wisp dungeon. This is probably one of the main reasons for the huge inflation of gold into the economy. In the first floor of wisp dungeon alone there is 8 spawn spots for wisps that spawn almost instantly. They drop about 500gp each and are 1-2 shotted. At any time all spots are being farmed, mostley afk. I farmed a spawn for 1 hour and did some math and figured out that I can make 1.5kk in the 8 hours im asleep, that means about 4.5kk per day, per spot. I assume that several of these people are the same person. Couple this with the fact that People afk farm other mobs on a 24/7 basis, and you get a economy where gold is not being taken out at any rate close to its being pumped in, IE the reason some arties have doubled in price almost.

Just want to say thank you for finally addressing this issue, I hope there will be some follow ups.

Suck up

Mister Pink

Squire
It ruins the economy dum dum. It hurts the players who actually follow the rules and play the game instead of just maintaining their afk gold machine. What's the point of having shard rules if you don't enforce them?

JlM

Wanderer
staff all time checking players, you can try farm afk and after cry in jail !!! ;)
NO, they dont. That is why I made this thread thanking them for starting to check. On several occasions I have left my game online with a page open reporting a AFK farmer, came back 8 hours later, page still open, afk farmer still afk farming.

They are making progress, im very excited to see it.

silvertiger

Knight
NO, they dont. That is why I made this thread thanking them for starting to check. On several occasions I have left my game online with a page open reporting a AFK farmer, came back 8 hours later, page still open, afk farmer still afk farming.

They are making progress, im very excited to see it.
They got a new staff member. Couldn't handle the work load previously.

JlM

Wanderer
Not exactly.

Ok, point is, I don’t need you to dissect my words in an attempt to stick up for staff. Lets be clear, there is no excuse for their lack of action in the past several months. On the other hand I was expressing my gratitude for them finally taking action.