UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thank you to Staff

silvertiger

Knight
Ok, point is, I don’t need you to dissect my words in an attempt to stick up for staff. Lets be clear, there is no excuse for their lack of action in the past several months. On the other hand I was expressing my gratitude for them finally taking action.
Actually, there is an excuse:
Couldn't handle the work load previously.

Just because some people can sit on this game all day long and have no life doesn't mean everyone can. The fact that anyone even cares enough to staff the shard of a 20 year old game is quite amazing. At least one of those staff members is a mother, so the fact that she finds time to deal with ungrateful trash like @=ShutUp&play ( :p ) is quite unbelievable. I say be grateful for staff on all accounts, whether they ignore your page for 8 hours or not.

MMMartin

Squire
you maybe write post, and staff for sure check him, propably he was at PC rewrite staff, well i farming and see admins 1-2x in 3 day

i remeber when i mining at start, i was see admins 6x per day :D:D:D:D:D,

JlM

Wanderer
Actually, there is an excuse:

Just because some people can sit on this game all day long and have no life doesn't mean everyone can. The fact that anyone even cares enough to staff the shard of a 20 year old game is quite amazing. At least one of those staff members is a mother, so the fact that she finds time to deal with ungrateful trash like @=ShutUp&play ( :p ) is quite unbelievable. I say be grateful for staff on all accounts, whether they ignore your page for 8 hours or not.

Why are you trying to hijack my thank you thread, im pretty sure I did a good enough job of thanking them. This is not a excuse thread.

JlM

Wanderer
Now all we need to do is to get the staff to do something about multi clienting spawns.
I agree, but that might be harder, as they will have to be on when they are doing the multi clienting. Atleast with the afk farming they can catch them cause they just leave it running.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
lol . fuckin cry babys . u guys cry for everyfuckinthing ! lets do like this , ban everybody n then u, zulu and the other idiot that cant take a ss can play by yourselfs. who cares if someone is afk getting gold , u can do the same , its a fuckin 50 years old game . just play , stop crying .
stfu your crying cause your a fucking cheater and alotta people do care cheaters afk farm shit thats what you are so again stfu

Ajani

Page
lol . fuckin cry babys . u guys cry for everyfuckinthing ! lets do like this , ban everybody n then u, zulu and the other idiot that cant take a ss can play by yourselfs. who cares if someone is afk getting gold , u can do the same , its a fuckin 50 years old game . just play , stop crying .
you should be banned
you should also get banned

Please ban this cheaters

@Larson

Xionu

Sorceror
JIM is not answering my question.
I think he is reporting this people because he wants the place for himself.
Or because your question is completely irrelevant...
Even if he gets the whole place to himself at least he isn't afk

JlM

Wanderer
JIM is not answering my question.
I think he is reporting this people because he wants the place for himself.

Well since you never said JlM, who is your sampire. I did not respond, as there are several people posting in this thread.