UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanks to MB

silvertiger

Knight
If u consider everything he does and has done I mean he drops hundreds of runic armor at Luna and u guys disrespect him i don't understand
Technically yes he could drop it in a trash can instead, but all it does is further his "good" name. The armor is trash. We don't need you. Those who are going to give respect to MB, already do. You won't convince the others. They have either been brainwashed or have been raided on lvl 2 spawn too much. MB doesn't need this post. Don't be homo(no offense intended to our lgbt demise community.)

Duke

Page
Well atleast raiding on tier two is better than taking it at the end and wasting all your time

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
ok so the bow quest wasn't written by MB it was written long before him, and too be honest when I came back the second time the shard was dead. well Fel was dead. you could do a spawn pretty much any time of the day you wanted. I started a guild up and instantly a dead Hz went on a recruiting frenzy. You apparently haven't been around long enough, and isn't this MB guy your family or something that quit speaking to you irl because you decided to leave the guild? Grown man problems I know. There are some things, Hzs guild leader has accomplished so you might want to focus on those instead of the cock riding, in hopes he will share his dilly bars next time your at his house.

silvertiger

Knight
ok so the bow quest wasn't written by MB it was written long before him, and too be honest when I came back the second time the shard was dead. well Fel was dead. you could do a spawn pretty much any time of the day you wanted. I started a guild up and instantly a dead Hz went on a recruiting frenzy. You apparently haven't been around long enough, and isn't this MB guy your family or something that quit speaking to you irl because you decided to leave the guild? Grown man problems I know. There are some things, Hzs guild leader has accomplished so you might want to focus on those instead of the cock riding, in hopes he will share his dilly bars next time your at his house.
Oh, this guy has better lead than you know who?

Luke_Smash

Wanderer

ohh tyhey family, i see now. good for him, family first.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I really feel sad after being on this shard for years and the greatest leader has not been given the respect he deserves. I think everyone should pay there respect to MB here for all the good fights, scripts, and guides to playing this game. MB is the reason this shards stayed alive if others were not here to try to defeat him there wouldn't be a kvg, vd, v, zs, 2015, Dc, loop, and oath. These fights have entertained many people over the years and I feel like everyone should just say thank you to this fearless leader who has lead a good group of fighters over the years. Without him there wouldn't be many hw kits and archers would have no bows for their Pvpers and Pvmers and I think it is ashame the trammies don't know him and they don't give him recognition if it wasn't for his armor threads it be hard to suit your chars. I just think people should thank him for keeping this server lively for so long and keeping Zulu raging so everyone could have a good laugh every now and then. And I will say long live Hz and our Brit house!!!!!
Are you for Reals ? Tell me your trying to suck up to him to forgive you. Fearless ?????? MB is the reason Demise stayed alive ????? Fights??????
OK now stop fucking dreaming kid

#1 Dc was before Hz's time
#2 all the words you have put together don't belong together, Do you know Hz? Do you know MB? for example I recall multiple times hearing him in mumble " Frost recall out of the fight, Let's NOT GIVE THEM THE PLEASURE"
#3 as stated above the original heartwood script was not created by MB.
#4 We should thank who for those scripts ? MB nah maybe you should all thank Chun "Kraz" and Diego for a great sell pitch to Ryan. You do know that 2 Hz member were the first to use This shitty steam on Demise even before it was approve "Chun" was HZ Brunus LOL the only Brazillian that claim to never hack but outcasted american players.
#5 His armour thread > Really you think his 4 mod @ 5mil a pop is what geared Demise ? How bout 5 Mod at 100k made by staff ? sadly they removed the name on the items Charlie Xylol.

Get real Kid stop trying to get your uncles dick, His married and am sure he does'nt need more ball scratchers.

eve-demise

Sorceror
I'm not following how MB gave anything to anyone what did he accomplish? I'm completely lost in this thread i'll give him the credit for cheats but giving anything to anyone not following. He might be "the guild leader" but I know for a fact he never wanted to be and never knew how to be. This whole community sucks HZ's cock everyone gives credit to MB cause HZ is still alive in Fel c'mon between you and me how can they disappear they hide in a house or gank the shit out of anyone they meet. Ppl actually quit this game because you can't do anything without them being in your face.
I played with MB for years and lost alot of respect for the guy stop giving him credit for HZ, HZ wasn't even created by MB just an FYI god I could give you stories but won't waste my time if any of you would of being in the guild MB got threw out of and be in HZ in the very beginning of it's time no one would be looking at MB as a god it would be more like a joke.

lol , mad ? maybe its just because u guys never had a true guild to play with ,every week its a new guild . All the people i see posting shit here needs to play with a blue char or with 6 other guilds to TRY to do something against us . when u guys win something with your OWN guild , we talk again . its not our fault that u guys failed 10000000 times to create a guild like HZ , well , maybe its is our fault kkkk .

Tokeman420

Sorceror
I was originally in USA then Barcode and I've been back and fourth on demise for years since we left demise and I've played with several other guilds and non of them have come close to the experience I had with them, I even tried to recreate it myself and I just couldn't get the right people buncha bullshit went down and I went to Hz and man this is the best UO experience since I played with Bile & Paul.

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
lol , mad ? maybe its just because u guys never had a true guild to play with ,every week its a new guild . All the people i see posting shit here needs to play with a blue char or with 6 other guilds to TRY to do something against us . when u guys win something with your OWN guild , we talk again . its not our fault that u guys failed 10000000 times to create a guild like HZ , well , maybe its is our fault kkkk .

It terms of constructive criticism and discussion. Hz really does have the best players and the best gear, and usually the most players. From what i've seen atleast. Thats probably the reason you joined back with them, aye? Quick change of heart, interesting to say the least. I wish all the community that gets upset or feels uncomfortable would see and understand thats why they have dominance. Cant feel bad, when school team loses to profression team, for example.

zulu2401

Squire
Really this is entertaining before I leave for work. Good read while I take a shit. Some nice info to consider before you open your dick munchers. Duke, was so bad at this game his team mates wouldn't even res him the first time he played with hz. So he joined me and my friends, we taught him he stabbed us in the fuckin back.
Tokeman was also one of the worst and loudest annoying players I've ever dealt with but still we took him and taught him. Didnt do any good unfortunately cuz he always dies first with that fancy new Hz tag. Well, then he robbed a really good friends account dry and left for Hz after disbanding the entire guild cuz we trusted him with emmisary. So if you really want to understand what kind of friends MB surrounds himself with take a look at these two disloyal unfaithful scumbags. As far the fights go, no zerg for hz means no win so don't beat your fuckin chest about winning fights because we all know it doesn't happen.

zulu2401

Squire
Ronaldo you play a shitty stealth Archer and you always end up dead. You contribute absolutely nothing to a fight.

Bama

Bug Huntress
tl;dr
Same shit different day .............................................

This guy comes home from work early one day and finds his wife and his best friend in bed. The guy is so upset and just throws up his hands in disgust and says, My God George !!! I have to every once in a while ......................but YOU ????

Dexter-LoM

Knight
This I have to admit is some funny read.

@Tokeman420 you must be delusional or something if you can sit here and compare hz to barcode.
The experience you got when playing with barcode is simple you got in a group that had already core members and was a solid and tight group. They knew what they wanted and how to get it. Then you compare new groups that haven't yet found themself or there key players. Then you join hz 4 years after they started. Hz didn't start from scratch it was a bunch of player's from barcode that had played together for an amount of time. So they knew what they wanted and how to get it and had there core members.

Really??? I think the sun might of caused you to have a heat stroke. I've been here hummm since 05-06 and I can count the amount of guild I was in on one hand. 2 if you count when the same guild changes there tag. I play a blue char yes I do. I play a red char yes I do. I am not ashamed of playing a blue char. Do you understand that uo is a situational combat and playing a blue does not make one less of a pvp'er. You little comment of they need 6 other guild to play against hz is another proof on Hz's capacity of doing simple math.

Let's compare something real quick I recently joined kvg. I'll be honest after I took a long break I was unsure of where I would belong. I'll even admit KVG is not the most organized group and our key player's are still working the knots. But explain something to me please. How did hz lose there own event to kvg and req? Yes we allied with req for the event even with the alliance we had lower numbers low communication and you guys got steam rolled. Or let's take spawn why does Hz raid at level 2 well it's simple if they would raid at level 4 they might have to fight another guild who came prepared to raid and well we know the outcome. Everyday I sit there and fight alongside of kvg and we laugh at how it goes. It starts for example 3vs3 near hz's house then its hz going in and out of there house until it's 5 vs 3 then hz stays out of there house. You all need to stop looking at how MB fights and start looking at How WILL fights shit his one of the only hz who will stay out of the house to fight equal or + numbers. Many time Hz killed some kvg and what I like the most of KVG is we sit there and laugh at how hz had to do to win the fight.

Get real learn the history of a guild.
You and many others are all the same to make a solid guild you must stand by them and not give up and quit to join an already stable guild. You will need to recruit 50 people to keep 10 if that. But guys like you are not here to build a guild you are all there to mooch of them.

Bama

Bug Huntress
A guy forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really pissed. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The guy gets up early and leaves for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

The guy has been missing for days